Intra Cleanse / False advertisement

1 NC, United States Review updated:

This is a company to stay away from. They offer you a free trial for shipping and handling. When you get the product, within 15 days they charge your account over $50.00. You have only 15 days to return the product. Then they send you refills that you do not ask for. It is very hard to stop the money they suck out of your account.
When you call to stop your order, you are on hold forever.
This product does not work and causes bleeding from the intestine and rectum. It does not work as stated.
This is a scam, beware!

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Intra Cleanse - False Advertising
    Herbal Groups
    Van Nuys
    California

The advertisement said to try for 2 weeks and if not satisfied, return, money back guaranteed. I recieved the product on 12/22, and on 12/31 returned it. Understanding that we were in the holiday and mail was slower than usual, I emailed them from thier own website notifying of my cancellation and return of the product as to ensure that my account would not be charged.
    They charged my account on 12/31! The product was shipped out on the 17th, so they lied about trying it for 2 weeks. There is no way that you can recieve the product, try for 2 weeks, then return all in 14 days???
    It is now 1/23 and have not seen the return of my money. I have been calling weekly and being told something different each time. Don't buy from this company!!! Go to your local health food store!!!

3rd of Jun, 2016
    Intra Cleanse - False Advertising
    Intra Cleanse

The product isn't working for me at all. I am taking the max listed on the container and I am seeing no to minimum results. I would like to return the product and not be charged the $88.73. Thank-you, Norma Pappas