Intra Cleanse, multivitamins, Miracle Plus / False Advertising

1 15805 Stagg StVan Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-254-3727

I have been burned, too. Funny but I'm not an Oprah fan...however, she endorsed this company that sells vitamins who were supposed to be sent for free trial except for paying shipping and handling. I did and the "surprise" came in the package: instead of one free trial bottles of pills, I got 6!!! ...and I will be charged $99.86 after two weeks and will join without my initial approval some sort of club which will deduct automatically payments out of my account. Now, wait a minute! We never agreed on that before ordering the "free trial" samples...What type of marketing are they practicing??? I will file the copies of the paperwork included in the package to my American Express and they can judge it for themselves. For all I know, this Naturally Young company (with Herbal touch) will be on my black list. Do not get fooled: you'd be better off eating fiber and vitamins from vegetables, fruits and grains than from this company's very expensive free trials.
My next step is to report this to BBB.

Pl

Comments

• La
      26th of Dec, 2008

False Advertising. I agreed to try a FREE bottle of Intra Cleanse Step one and I agreed to pay to shipping fee of $5.99. Today I received a total of 6 items that they shipped to me without my consent and was notified they are billing me in two weeks for over $88.OO. I called the customer service line and spoke to a representative and she told me to call back in two weeks, I responded with a no and she laughed at me. I told her I want this stopped now and she told me to send all the unopened bottles back. I asked her to reimburse my credit card for the shipment she sent and she laughed again and said no and in addition she told me I would have to pay to have them sent back to them. THIS IS SUCH A SCAM!!!