Intra Cleanse Maxi Health Kit / Frustrated!!!!!!

1 SC, United States Review updated:

I, too, paid the $5.99 for the FREE trial of this product! And I just checked my account online and there was a charge from them!! I have been trying to get a hold of them for the past few days and the phone numbers are not working and the website is non-existant. What are some protocals to get these people off the internet and to stop advertising?

Also has anyone done the same type of thing with this Acai Berry Detox? I am running the same type of probelms!!!

These kind of people really frustrate me. They make me so leary of bying things online like this.

Comments

• Sm
      13th of Jan, 2009

i completely agree. i to have this problem with both of these companies. and being a college student i cannot afford to keep loosing my money to a product that i never even got a chance to use. i am just as frustrated

• De
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I went to the web-site after much reading and I also read about getting The Free Trial of Natuarlly Young Intra-Cleanse 1 & 2. I also read the print on the final page where it clearly states that your credit card will charged $5.99 for shipping & handling.

I checked my account the next day and sure enough they charged $5.99. I then received the 2 products AND an 1 additional bottle of a daily vitamin FREE.

It pays to listen to that old antage: READ EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE FINE PRINT!!

By the way there phone number seems to wrk just fine 1-888-25-herbs

12th of Mar, 2009

I was charged $5.99 for shipping and handling, which I had read, but what really ticked me off was they were going to charge me, after two weeks, $88.73 for what they shipped me, that was suppose to be FREE! I just sent an email to cancel my order, so we will see if I get charged again! I didn't even try the product I was so mad!