intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com / Phony phone number

1 OR, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free 15 day trial of Acai Berry Supreme and Total Cleanse in which I paid $5.95 S&H and did receive the products. The products are phony as I have noticed nothing in weight loss or bowel changes in two weeks. I have tried to call the number given to cancel any further charges and shipments within the 15 day trial and the number is phony also [protected]). Beware everyone and put a block at your financial institution of any further charges by this company. Shame on them!!!

Pa

Comments

• Me
      17th of Nov, 2008
    intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com - fraud

This company charged me $88.62 when i canceled the order and they were only suppose to charge the 5.95. i tried calling them and number is invalid. i had to cancel my card and had to wait for dispute to be resolved what a hassle.

mel

• Ni
      18th of Nov, 2008

I should have checked out comments and even dialed the number before I ordered this crap. It doesn't work and I had to cancel my bank card today just in case they tried to take out any money. I have tried to call the number several times and it will not work. Do you know, if I will have to ask for a different checking account number or just have my debit number changed?

• Ni
      18th of Nov, 2008

Also, I tried to dial the number that was on my bank statement and it has been disconnected.

• Ca
      20th of Nov, 2008

Ordered free sample AcaiBerry Supreme from Intmark1. Charged $5.95 shipping and handling to my credit card. Received order on 12th November and decided the product wasn't doing anything for me on the 19th. Called 866-938-4832 six times from 2:20 to 3:27 and got busy signals. At 3:41 got a recording informing me all customer service representatives were busy and my call woould be answered in the order received. At 3:55 I hung-up because I was on a cell phone. The following morning I called at 8:00 A.M. CST (Their letter says they are open 9:00 to 6:00 P.M. EST) six times until 8:25 CST. I got a message each time saying "your call did not go through". At 9:16 A.M. CST, I got a busy signal. I'm on my way to the bank to get my card replaced. I will be filing complaints with every agency that can help shutdown this operation.

• Ka
      24th of Nov, 2008

Ordered 15 day trial of AcaiBerry Supreme and also can't get through on the phone to cancel. They don't show an email address anywhere. I called my Chase credit card to ask them to block any charges and they actually have had problems with this company from other customers and gave me two email addresses to cancel the product. Thank you Chase! I have just sent an email and it did go through. We'll see if I get a response. The addresses are: autoship@wu-yi.com and support@centralcoastnutra.net. I hope this helps someone else that is having problems.

24th of Nov, 2008

I just had the same exact thing happen to me as you all above. I wanted to do the trial and then cancel, and when I have tried to call the number several times it does not work. So how am I suppose to cancel!! I have taken the advice from above and I emailed the autoship@wu-yi.com and support@centralcoastnutra.net. I'm waiting to see what kind of response I get back from these people. I am so furious at myself right now for thinking this would be a safe website. I will never make the mistake of ordering online again!!!

24th of Nov, 2008

This is a outrage this COMPANY is nothing but lies, lies, and more lies!!!SHAME ON ALL YOU!

• Ka
      30th of Nov, 2008

Okay, now I am really scared. I have also tried to call (the number does not exist) to cancel further orders. I don't want to cancel my card, but guess I might have to. Who the heck are these people?

• Ke
      1st of Dec, 2008

I am having the same problem, I have sent an email but have gotten no response from these folks. I am going to put a block on this company with my card...how silly I feel falling for something like this.

intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com - phony company
    intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com
    ebizprogram.com

luckily i forgot to type in expiration date, later found they weren't even a real company . Phone number is phony

4th of Dec, 2008

I also found their address for returning the product
    Acai Berry Supreme Shipping Department
    127 NW 13th Sreet, Suite #4
    Boca Raton, FL 33432
    Beware they will use your account

4th of Dec, 2008

Neither phone number or e-mail address are valid . I also suspect mailing address is also invalid.
    Luckily I forgot the expiration date on mine but wonder do they have my number on file...

4th of Dec, 2008

have had same problem as others

4th of Dec, 2008

This is their information... Please close them down!

Terms and Conditions

Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions throughout our website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and print a copy for future reference. Please also read our Privacy Policy section, which forms part of the Terms and Conditions, regarding personal information provided by you. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.

By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.

For questions regarding terms please contact us at 1-866-938-4832

Health Disclaimer
    Any statements on this site or any materials or supplements distributed or sold by intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication we suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our products.

Trial Terms and Conditions
    The 15 day Free Trial offer is designed to display the quality and effectiveness of the Acai Berry Supreme product. This gives you the opportunity to try this remarkable program for FREE (just pay shipping and handling) so you can come to a decision for yourself if this is the right product for you.

Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial bottle. You'll have 15 days from the date of your order ships to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy the formula, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $88.62 at the end of your 15-day trial period.

15 DAY TRIAL PERIOD INCLUDES SHIPPING AND TRANSIT TIME

You are not obligated to purchase after you receive your free trial bottle and you may cancel anytime by calling 1-866-938-4832 Monday thru Friday 9AM-6PM Eastern Standard Time within the 15 day cancellation period. Even if you decide to cancel, please keep the FREE bottle/s as our gift to you. You will never be billed.

Unless you call to cancel, you'll continue to get a fresh one-month supply of Acai Berry Supreme every 30 days for the low price of $88.62 plus $5.95 shipping and handling for a total of $94.57 and a fresh one-month supply of Total Cleanse every 30 days for the low price of $78.56 plus $5.95 shipping and handling for a total of $84.51. You can cancel anytime.

Acai Berry Supreme Return Policy
    We have a 15-day satisfaction guarantee return policy on all shipments.

Returns
    If you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the unused portion 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a refund according to the following terms. To obtain a refund, your return must be postmarked 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you. All returns are subject to a 30% administrative handling and restocking fee. We do not refund or credit shipping charges for any monthly shipments. Please note, the following terms apply for all returned items:

To return a product for an exchange or refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at 1-866-938-4832.

An RMA number can ONLY be obtained by contacting the billing department at 1-866-938-4832.

Please Note:
    We cannot process or refund packages marked "Return to Sender."
    Refunds will be issued to the same credit card that was charged when ordering the product.
    To ensure a refund is processed for you, please send returns to the address provided along with your RMA number. The RMA number must be clearly written on the package that you are sending back. Our shipping department is NOT allowed to accept any packages without an RMA number.
    Returned products must be sent to the following address:

Acai Berry Supreme Shipping Department
    127 NW 13th Sreet, Suite #4
    Boca Raton, FL 33432

We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We recommend all returned items to be sent using some type of delivery confirmation system to ensure proper delivery.

After the shipping department receives your return, it generally takes 2 business days or sooner to process your refund. Once a return is processed, it usually takes 3-5 business days for this return to be posted to your account, depending on your financial institution.

Shipping Terms
    The standard ground mail service is shipped via the United States Postal Service First Class Mail. With our Expedited Shipping Option (if available), we will make your shipment our priority and ship these packages out the same day for all orders placed before 1PM EST and the next day for all orders placed after 2PM EST (packages will arrive within 1-4 business days). Please be advised that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. We do not guarantee arrival dates or times. We do not refund or credit shipping charges for any monthly shipments.

• Sh
      4th of Dec, 2008

I have had the some scam situation that others have had and I wonder had anyone's dispute been resolved. I keep getting passed from my credit card company to Performance, with no resolution, both sides accept no responsibility. I sent my products back by Certified Mail Receipt requested. I called a number and they gave me this address to send the product to:
    GTPN/Nutrition Pro - 1930 Village Center Circle #3 - Las Vegas, Nevada, 89134. The package was accepted and the receipt was signed by a
    Sheryl Sielg. Have been informed this address was not correct, it should have gone to PO Box 971090, Orem, Utah. No one knows where the package is, why can't they ask this Sheryl? unless there is no one by that name. I hope everyone involved in this scam is sleeping well at night, but the old saying what goes around, comes around and they will get theirs. I too have cancelled my credit card and got a new number so they can't bill me.
    Performance has a legal department located in Phoenix. The address is 428 East Thunderbird, Phoenix AZ 85022. I think I'm going to send them a letter and see what happens, probably a waste of time.

• He
      9th of Dec, 2008

Shame on them!!! Luckily I called my bank and warned them of this fraud so they are putting a block on the charge before it went through $94!!! I still had to cancel my card! This is a bunch of bull!! These people should be dragged out into the street and shot!!!

• Rh
      12th of Dec, 2008

I just got off of a live chat with someone with Acai Berry. The person was very rude and not helpful at all. I have just had $90 cut out of my account and I'll have to spend another $36 to get stop payment for any future charges. But if that is what it takes to keep this company from getting any more money from me then so be it. I tried to email and call this company for serveral days until I finally decided to sit down and wait on the live chat. I had to wait for about 20 minutes before an agent finally popped up and started talking. This is a scam and people had better beware. I intend to go to BBB with this as soon as possible and if nothing else stop these folks from taking money from anyone else.

• Er
      15th of Dec, 2008

I used this website and realized that my order never came. I try the number on the website 1-866-938-4832
    to no avail. I am using every measure available to me. Nobody should be openly exposed to this type of robbery.
    Please use the below contact information to reach me in an effort to help me get my money back.

Respectfully,
    Eric Glisson
    PO Box 2363
    Columbia, MD. 21045
    (301)677-0709

21st of Dec, 2008

Hey guys I strongly urge you to file a complaint with the Florida attorney general as well as the better buisness bureau!!! They know this company very well and are looking into this fraudulent company. I too have NOT been able to contact this company I ordered my "free trial" on Dec 9, 2008 and have not received the product. I actually DO NOT want the product now after reading all of these complaints. HOWEVER BUYER BEWARE----------THE COMPANY IS ALSO EBIZ PROGRAM-------DO NOT ORDER anything from these people (SCAM). ALL phone numbers are phony!!! I've tried 888-445-7436, 800-787-1219, -786-554-2446, 877-317-0189, 877-350-8480, and the new number 866-938-4832!!! NONE WORK! The attorney general also work with the FBI in cyberfraud so PLEASE everyone file your complaints. Thanks Jordan:) email me jordchay78@yahoo.com

• Va
      16th of Jan, 2009

I purchased the trial bottle from intmark1.acai.ebizprogram.com, phone 1-888-582-8080, 1-866-730-8746 only 2 days and got very ill. I called within the 14 trial to cancel and was still charged $88.62. After calling on 5 different occasions for a reimburstment I realized this is a scam. I am taking my complaint further to the Better Business Brueau, Oprah Winfry, and all our local news stations then to an attorney and wish others would do so as well. I have been promised the refund, I wait and it doesn't come. I call back and am told I dont get it. I call back and am told they made a mistake and will send it. Well this just goes on and on. All you deal with are uneducated out of country hardly speaking english people who read the same dialog in a plastic covered piece of paper. Shame on all of you who push illegal products and scam people.