INT'L 0091278996 FLIXBUSTER.COM 877-7996849 / charged in my bank account

1 30, Cambria Road, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 447868620551

I was chraged £34, 95 for a thing I never used and I'd like to know if they will refund me. Flixbuster are not reliable, how can I trust if they will not do again? According the datas, I was charged for a inernational call made to India. I don't know anyone in India. I never made this call. How it's possible to resolve this matter?

Comments

• Fl
      Jan 31, 2012

I am charging every month £ 2.95 only because I accepted their free trial. How could I stop them?
    My FlixBuster Bill - 5 Day Trial Premium Membership
    • Florina Traicu
    • 5 Day Trial Premium Membership: £0.00
    (+0.95 Extended Trial Membership to 15 days)
    • Date: January - 31 - 2011
    • Reference Number: 0832 - 82 - 27931734
    Important Information
    Please note that for security purposes your IP address has been logged. Any activity including but not limited to improper use, false claims or fraudulent activity will be pursued to the full extent of the law. Please govern yourself accordingly.

If you are at all dissatisfied with your membership please contact our support staff.
    Please print this page or write down the following information and keep it in a safe place. You will need this information in the future to access this site or change your membership status.
    Future upgrades and/or movie purchases and rentals will appear as "FLIXBUSTER.COM 1-877-799-6849" on your credit card statement.

• Fl
      Jan 31, 2012

I tried to cancel my FlixBuster Membership on this site: https://www.flixbuster.com/support/front/cancel.