Intimate Expressions / I never got the products and they did not refund the money I paid

1 Cleveland, OH, United States Review updated:

I went to an Intimate Expressions party and agreed to purchase products from a representative of this company on 9/28/2008. We were told that we had to pay for the purchases the day of the party. I told the representative that I wanted to help the hostess of the party but my purchases were not to be charged to my Visa Debit Card until October 3, 2008. My card was charged on 10/3 or 10/4. I left a message for the representative that I needed to cancel my order on Oct. 8th. She did not return my call, so I contacted the company by email because they did not answer their phone. I was emailed back that I could not cancel my order. I was told that I signed an order form that said you could only cancel the order in three days. Well, it was in small print and I did not see the statement. I called the company within three business days of the charge. I disputed the charge with my bank. In January my bank said they could not reverse the charge because the company said I received the purchases. I never received the order. UPS documentation shows the order was delivered to another address on 10/14/2008. The company wil not respond.

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of Feb, 2011

Please update this to it was taken care of.

• Th
      30th of Sep, 2013

The same exact thing happened to me. I placed an order the debited my account 52.62 and I never received my package. THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD..