Int*idprotect Mntr Svc / Unauthorized Withdrawal

1 Belvidere, IL, United States Review updated:

On 5/31/2009 an unauthorized debit was taken from my credit card. This company showed up as INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC and charged $19.99. The catagory was UTILITIES. I never authorized such a transaction.

Ja

Comments

• Tx
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I received the same charge on my card today. Did you find out what it is?

• Es
      6th of Jun, 2009

I have also received the same charge and my bank manager tried to call them regarding the charge but she was left on hold for a very long time so gave up. Since then both my husband and I have tried to contact them for a couple of days now and we can never get an answer. Trying to get any reversal of charges is looking like an impossible situation. I am ready to call the Attorney General.

• Bo
      6th of Jun, 2009

This company made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account. I have no need of their services and have NO idea how they got my banking information. I will be going to the bank on Monday to get my money back!

• Te
      7th of Jun, 2009

I also received a 19.95 charge without my consent and e-mailed them and was told I would receive my money back. I have not received my money as of yet.I agree with another comment as to calling the attorney general.I also cannot get an answer when I call.

• De
      10th of Jun, 2009

Same thing happened to me today and I cannot get through!!

• De
      10th of Jun, 2009

same thing happened to me today!! We need to find out what to do!

• Jc
      11th of Jun, 2009

Just noticed unauthorized charge to my credit card too, who are these scammers?

13th of Jun, 2009

I picked this up by doing a one-time search with an online outfit named Intelius. Apparently they signed me up for their "credit monitoring service" without my authorization

13th of Jun, 2009

Actually, I guess it was an "identity protection service."

15th of Jun, 2009

The company is called Intelius.

17th of Jun, 2009

The company is called "Intelius"

• Ia
      18th of Jun, 2009

I just googled "Int*idprotect because I found an unauthorized charge on my checking acct. How should I deal with this?

22nd of Jun, 2009

I would contact your bank about it. Mine is sending me a deceipt form for me to fill out. I also requested a refund from them, but haven't seen anything nor heard from them. Just go through your bank and talk to them to start with.

• Ro
      29th of Jun, 2009

unauthorized charge to my debit card account

• Ro
      29th of Jun, 2009

roger e miller; INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC (877-974-1563 charged $19.95 for a service with out my authorization. How can i get it back?

2nd of Jul, 2009

I received a charge of $19.95 on my Visa checking card. I never authorized it, I don't know how they got my card number. I'm going to talk to my bank manager about a charge back.

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2009

the company is called Intellius

• Je
      11th of Jul, 2009

Same thing happeded to me today. WHile checking my credit card, there it was, a charge for 19.95. I will not pay.
    J M from Dallas Tx

• Sc
      24th of Jul, 2009

I also just got an unauthorized withdrawal for $19.95, but I also got a 24.95 unauthorized withdrawal by "MVQ*TWENTY4PROPLUS". Has anyone else? the format of the withdrawal is the same as INT*IDPROTECT.

25th of Jul, 2009

no way!!! i got the same problem, i have the 19.95 charge from INT IDPROTECT MNTR S and also have a charge from TWENTY4PROPLU for 24.95!!! what the hell is this????? what steps can we take?