Int*idprotect Mntr Svc And Intelius - Intelius / unautherized charge!!!

Gardening Zone 8
I did NOT authorize these charges! One for .95 cents then one for 19.95. I called the phone number listed with the charge on my c.c. bill and only got a recording that refered to their web site. When I tried to find the website I stumbled upon THIS site that had a whole list of people with the same complaint. I quickly called my c.c. company to report it as fraud. They will investigate and in the meantime, de-activated my card and are issuing a new one. Anyone reading this post, I suggest you do the same!

No Fool in CA

N  27th of Oct, 2009 by

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Intelius Logo Intelius