Int*idprotect Mntr Svc 877 - 974 - 1563 WA / disputed charges

I too used Intellius back in Sept. I see on my bank statement that I had been charged $19.95 for ID Protect. I call them up and the Customer Service rep tells me I signed up back when I used Intellius at a promotional price. I told him I had no idea it was a promotional price and that I felt that it was a very unprofessional way for their company to suck in unsuspecting individuals. I was irrate and told him I would be contacting the BBB and my bank. He puts me on hold for a couple of minutes and comes back and tells me he will be refunding me for all 5 months. 5 MONTHS!!! I missed it on 4 previous statements. SO don't let them tell you that you can't get a refund. He was very polite and told me to make sure I read all the fine print from now on. I usually do but this one was very deceptive.

More Int*idprotect Mntr Svc 877 - 974 - 1563 WA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• In
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.