[Resolved] Interweave / damaged products

As soon as the package I ordered from Interweave arrived I quickly opened it to retrieve my three new, never-before-used books. However, I was very upset and disappointed to see that they were not the flawless and brand new books I had expected. All three of them had been damaged at the upper left corner with varying degrees of severity. The cardboard box they came in was quite intact but must have been handled badly enough to bash up the books inside. I would like a replacement, however I know that if I pay the shipping to return the products and the new shipping for an exchange, the overall price would nullify what I used to purchased the books. So alas I will have to keep the damaged books. If I wanted damaged books I could have gone many of other places to do business, but I wanted new books of my very own, I luxury I rarely ever have. I would like to see Interweave wrap their products in some sort of protective packaging so that what their customers receive accurately reflects the quality I know Intereweave has.

• Resolution statement

I emailed my complaint message to Interweave's Customer service at [email protected] They contacted me back and helped work through the problem and listened to my complaint and said they would take action steps towards considering the way their sales are represented. Because I purchased the books on sale I could not exchange them and decided to keep them. However, they kindly offered me a coupon for my next purchase.

Ke