Interval Marketing Group / Dissapeared!!!

I listed with this company to sell my timeshare and 1year later after never hearing from them again I tried to get a refund as per my contract and they were gone. letters were undeliverable, phones disconnected.

More Interval Marketing Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

12th of Dec, 2010

I can help you get your money back. Email me at "antiscamangel@gmail.com"

• Su
      23rd of Jan, 2011

This also happened to us. Ms. Carrie Moreau was very very helpful and convinced that she will sell our timeshare. Guess what she took our money and never we heard of her. Ms. Moreau what goes around comes around. Never forget about it.

• Su
      23rd of Jan, 2011

Be aware of Ms. Carrie Moreau (if is her real name) Interval Marketing Group She was very, very helpful and convinced that she was going to get more than we paid for our timeshare. Guess what she took our money and never we heard of her again.

• Ca
      17th of Sep, 2011

My real name is Carie Moreau and I am a good and honest person. That company, which I truly believed in, scammed us all! The BBB had them with an A rating forever and then as time progressed I began to see things unravel. Please understand I would never knowingly hurt anyone. And I hope what goes around does come around, because I took a stand against this and did the right thing! I too lost money and when I realized the sold properties I was seeing were lies, I walked! I attempted to notify officials, but no one cared...

I have info. on the owners of that company and their "New" business, but to avoid any legal ramifications I won't state that here. My e-mail is cariehhi@gmail.com. I will be happy to give you their names and whereabouts, but that's about the best I can do. My good name is in the mudd and they owed me money as well! I will never work in or around this industry again; it's shameful and full of nothing but smoke and mirrors.