Interval International / Horrible timeshare experience
I am a Marriott timeshare owner and sometimes deposit and/or exchange my week to stay at properties other than my Aruba home property. I trusted that if I booked an exchange week at a property it would be on par with the Marriott's timeshares !!! BIG BIG BIG mistake. I'm supposed to be staying at the 'beautiful' Wydmark Eagle Crest property in Redmond Oregon this week. An entire trip which involved roundtrip airline tickets for two, a car rental, and taking time off from work was planned around this. Unfortunately, after my 6 hour drive from Seattle to Central Oregon I arrived at the property and was shocked !! I had spent an entire day's travel time to arrive at a roadside motel/efficiency !!! This was NOT what I would call a vacation resort. The structure was very ugly, the appearance of the property inside felt and looked like a hospital, and the room was so dated and tacky I was wishing there was a Best Western nearby (because that would have felt like a 5 star property in comparison). We promptly checked out and made a 3 1/2 hour drive to Portland FIRST thing the next morning and are now staying at a really nice hotel which we are paying $175 a nite for. I called Interval International to complain and after being bounced around and spending lots of time on hold, the best I could get from their customer service rep, Rafael was attitude and he said to make it up he would offer an additional week with no exchange fee !!! I insisted that I get my $250 exchange fee for this property refunded. He pushed selling me more crap instead trying to tell me an additional week at no fee was a great deal. He started to get rude and have an attitude when I insisted on my refund and explained that I though they should really do more than that. (considering I know am incurring an additional $1, 000 in hotels for the week and trying to figure out with the airlines if I can get home sooner). LESSON in this: DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AND BEWARE because that beautiful vacation property you think your going to with your friends and family may be a vacation nightmare.
More Interval International Complaints & Reviews
- Interval International - Beware of interval international! 
- Interval International - Time share exchange policy 
- Interval International - Timeshare use! 
- Interval International - Timeshare exchange
- Interval International - Stop buying timeshare or just read
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - customer service, or the lack of it.
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - no customer service resolution
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - no response from my resort cc money/banking weeks
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - exchange - refund
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - that scam of 59 days in advance to request a place. no resort in the world will have a room if you request it 59 days in advance