Interval International / Promotion for free gas and 3 night stay
The complaint is :
I was informed by phone that I had won a 3 night 4 day stay no string attached, at that point I specifically questioned the phoner was this time share to which he responded NO . I was also promised FREE GAS which was a promotion due to fathers day. When I arrived I was greated by a TIme share Rep, . Needless to say I was not a Happy camper, Considering it took 3 hrs to get there, I then told by the time share rep that it was indeed timeshare and due to winning a contest.
Long story short, This was definitely a SCAM form start to finish. To this day we still have not received any compensation for this fraudlent promotion.
The conditions of the promotion was to send in receipts 100.00 from a select gas station to designated by us. We sent in 2 months worth of receipt the months of sept 08 and Oct 08. We got an "OK" on the receipts but did not receive the 2 gas cards were owed. I called FREEBEE GAS to complain the women stated they were sent out, after4 months of waiting with no results, I then agained called and was told COMPUTER WERE DOWN FOR 7 MONTHS, and was promised to get them soon.
Anybody interested in a CLASS ACTION SUIT
More Interval International Complaints & Reviews
- Interval International - Beware of interval international! 
- Interval International - Time share exchange policy 
- Interval International - Timeshare use! 
- Interval International - Timeshare exchange
- Interval International - Stop buying timeshare or just read
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - timeshares / vacation rentals
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - customer service, or the lack of it.
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - no customer service resolution
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - no response from my resort cc money/banking weeks
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - exchange - refund