Interval International / Car rental fraud
As an Interval International Platinum member, I chose to rent a car online using their website. The price quoted, including tax was $322.40 for a standard size car in Orlando for October 10-17, 2014. When I got the confirmation, the price was modified to $420.73. Although I cancelled the reservation directly with Hertz, I had to spend approximately three hours of back and forth phone calls to get this matter resolved. Interval, unfortunately, took little or no action and I was entirely on my own. I really thought that my upper scale membership would at least allow me some personal attention on this matter, but all they would say was we are sorry that you had that experience. At the end, I had to use another service to get the car rental, which cost me more than the price quoted on their website.
Oddly, had this been a restaurant, the manager would have taken quick steps to ensure that I was satisfied, even to the extend of offer compensation of some sort or a free meal. All Interval could say that it was my fault.
More Interval International Complaints & Reviews
- Interval International - Beware of interval international! 
- Interval International - Time share exchange policy 
- Interval International - Timeshare use! 
- Interval International - Timeshare exchange
- Interval International - Stop buying timeshare or just read
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - exchange - refund
- Interval International - Exchange availability
- Flagship Resort / Interval International - Vacation ownership scam
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - timeshares / vacation rentals
- Interval International - Scam false certificate