Interstate Subscription Services, INC / Never received magazine after 10 months

1 4835 Fredericksburg RdSan Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 210-340-0002

I had a salesman come to my door (which they did every year) and this year we decided to order a magazine from them to be nice and because they wouldnt leave us alone. They said it was going to help to send them on some vacation or something. I have the receipts and we ordered the magazine on 5/8/09 and it is 3/6/10 and I have yet to receive the magazine ( which was "Outdoors"). The address on our receipt is the correct address so there is no logical reason why they have cashed the check and I still have not received a single issue of the magazine. If I do not receive a refund in FULL I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I have receipts and the cashed check as proof. My receipt number is 1936898, the magazine order number is 939, Sales agent was Mike.
Josh

Comments

• Jm
      15th of Mar, 2010

If you call (210) 340-0002 and explain the situation to them, they will ask you to send in one copy of the reciept with a note saying you would like a refund. And supposedly they will give you a refund.
    me and 3 of my house mates at college got ripped off too!

• Ti
      26th of Mar, 2010

I agree 100%

I too ordered Outdoors Mag# 939 which was 24 issues for $45.00 plus they charge you $15 for process and handling.. I too ordered to help out this young lady who had my wife and I feeling sorry for her. Well this was August 1st 2009 and today is March 26, 2010 and still no magazine. Hell you can't even contact these people by phone or email. IT'S A SCAM !!! I will be contacting the BBB.

• Ti
      26th of Mar, 2010

I too was taken by this SCAM!! I also ordered Outdoors Magazine # 939 which was 24 issues at $45.00 plus they charge you $15 for processing and handling. I guess the processing got hosed up and someone else is handling my money. I will be contacting the BBB.

Oh on top of that you can't even contact these people. No phone number or email address. I will take out adds in the newspaper to warn people of these scammers. And they better never show up at my house again.