InterRent / Group Europcarcontentious damage report and abusive repair charge

After multiple hires at UK airports and despite few customer service disappointments I kept hiring from them because of price. However, after my last hire in March I have given up and I will not hire again. I don't recommend InterRent for the following reasons:

- I was charged for damage I am convinced I didn't do

- An abusive damage repair charge of GBP382 for a small superficial scratch on rear bumper (polisher and cloth would do)

- A strong need to generate revenue because I didn't take the excess insurance. I had alternative cover.

- Staff with very poor customer service approach and worse customer retention vision

InterRent / Group Europcar

Je
May 16, 2018

Comments

• Yo
      Aug 23, 2018

Very bad experience
    I have rent a Renault Clio ( plate #: FK 887 DB) from Termini station in Rome.After a long wait (2 hrs) I received the car. The car was dirty(unwashed) and dark inside the parking. I showed Daniele some scratches and he said he will write all of them. After 24 hrs, when giving back the car to Simone (Termini station again), he accused me responsible of a little bump on the boot which existed before but because of the dark and dirt didn’t see it . I just received a notice withdrawing 368.85 US$ from my blocked deposit in an illegal way !!!
    Totally unfair