Interpill.com / Never ships any orders!

FL, United States Review updated:
3.75

This company will quickly charge for the ordered item, but never ship and never respond to phone calls or emails.
R

Comments

Ka
  5th of Apr, 2008

Interpill.com - Neveer Received Product
Los Angeles
Phone: 213-985-2385
Interpill.com

On 27 Feb 08 our order for the product we ordered was supposedly processed. It was suppose to take 14 - 21 days for delivery. As of this date, 5 Apr 08, we have not received it. We have sent several e-mails but no response has been received. I have called several times but the phone just rings, no answer. I feel this is nothing more than an e-mail scam. Everyone should take great pains to avoid ordering anything from this company. I will never use this web site again.
Ba
  16th of Apr, 2008

Interpill.com - paid money, didn't receive product
California
interpill.com

feb. 27th i ordered product; mar. 01st they took my money. as of this date, apr. 16th, i haven't received any product! they stole my money!
Im
  22nd of Apr, 2008
I have had a similar experience. Order product on 08-3-21 and still haven't received the product.
D
  26th of Apr, 2008
I' place an order with interpill in the middle of March, and was told I would have it within 21 days, The product never showed up, but I've been charged the cost of the pills and the shipping on my credit card. No one should order from this site!
Ga
  10th of May, 2008

Interpill.com - A FRAUDELANT Company
no address
I don't know
Phone: 213 something
ww.interpill.com

Beaware, this company is actually two brothers living in an apartment together somewhere in Russia! Maybe that's accurate and maybe it's now but the point is, if you order from interpill you truly are just giving your money away with nothing in return.
Dear Kathy and Imaslick,

We, Interpill Support Team fully agree with Your complaint and politely ask You to accept our sincerest apologizes for the non-delivery of Your orders. We have had bad time period, hundreds of orders and only one person for customer support. The lack of experience is not a very good apologize for the awful quality of service provided... But we hope, that You will accept our apologizes and remove this complaints. If You can, of course.

At the moment we have several support managers that answer phone calls and e-mails 247365 and we also wanted to thank You for giving us a kick in right direction.

Dear customers,

Dear Barry,

Dear Gary,

3rd of Jul, 2008
im about to make a complaint also. its been 30 days since they said they mailed my order but nothing yet and now they stopped answering my emails
  3rd of Jul, 2008
they trying to rip me off also
  3rd of Jul, 2008
Never received my order now they don't answer my emails. Beware people!
Ca
  7th of Jul, 2008
i ordered from the on 5/17/2008 and i emailed them 4 times and called and left messages. no responce from either one. i already contacted the BBB and i have a lawyer standing by. i threatened them with a 2 day notice and hopes that will kick their ### into gear. i dont take likey to ppl taking my money, and it was a pretty big sum too.
  30th of Jul, 2008
Dear sir if You'll be so polite to provide us with the order number or e-mail address, we'll investigate the matter immediately for your benefit.

Interpill Team
  30th of Jul, 2008
Dear Tony, we are not trying to rip off anyone. Otherwise we won't reply to complaints at all.
  30th of Jul, 2008
Wow, we think it's not very polite to kick somebody's ###. Threatening isn't a good way to make business, too. We repeat once again: we ALWAYS return the amount paid in the case of non-delivery.

Dear Carry, can you please provide us with your order number to see these numerous unreplied e-mails? Or perhaps you have e-mail with aol or yahoo that are always blocking most of our messages?

May be, there are another reasons for the trouble besides our ###ness?

frightened to death Interpill Team
Ry
  19th of Aug, 2008
I did not receive my order. Go with another company!
So
  9th of Jan, 2009

Interpill.com - Never Recived Product
Arizona

Complaints in interpill.com

Neveer Received Product

Complaint :
On 12/15/08 My order for the product we ordered was supposedly processed. It was suppose to take 14 - 21 days for delivery. As of this date, 9 DEC 09, we have not received it. We have sent several e-mails but no response has been received. mike