InternetSVS.com / Bogus charge!

1123 SheridanPort Townsend, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3603854674
I got a charge on my card for 49.95 from this company and I don't have a clue who they are. I didn't make this charge.

Comments

Ke
  7th of Dec, 2007
InternetSVS.com withdrew 49.95 from my acc. with out my permission.all i have is the internetsvs.com. When i first called number was disconnected. Then got this web site.
Hs
  10th of Dec, 2007
On Nov 23, 2007, I noticed an unauthorized debit of $49.95 from my account by internetsvs com with an 888-298-1382 phone number. After calling the number and getting a disconnect notice, I searched online and found that this bogus company is also calling itself Net Equity Inc. and allegedly also selling website/hosting services, as well as eBay toolkits. I looked up internetsvs com at whois.net and found an entity in the Netherlands listed.
Bm
  11th of Dec, 2007
I had 5 charges total from them; all for charges I didn't make or authorize. 2 in the same day, then 3 the following day, all for $68.95 - over $340. 6 emails have been sent with no reply.
Gr
  11th of Dec, 2007
I also had a charge of 68.95 posted yesterday. When going to InternetSVS.com, they sell a diet product called Hoodia. We also got charged several months ago fraudulently by Hoodia. It's under a different name/seller now.

Beware and watch your credit card statements.
Ar
  13th of Dec, 2007
I also noticed a charge of $49.95 on my credit card made on 11/21 and posted on 11/23. I wasn't sure if I really made the charge and didn't recognize the company. However, after looking at their site I don't see anything I would have purchased. I don't know how they got the card number because this is a card I seldom use.
Ra
  18th of Dec, 2007
On 11/12/o7, I was charged $49.95 on my visa card, last four digits 0412 by internetsvs.com. This is scam, because I don't recall doing any business with internetsvs.
Na
  19th of Dec, 2007
I also had 5 charges for 68.95 posting 12/8 and 12/10 on my credit card and spotted them on my internet credit card statement... totally fraudulent...
Da
  28th of Dec, 2007
Same MO with me. I want to kill the leaches. 6 charges for around $49.95 each. If you find out who's doing this, please let everyone know.
Gi
  28th of Dec, 2007
I GOT CHARGED 68.95 POSTED 12/04. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE NOR WHAT THEY SELL. I CALLED THE NUMBER BUT NO RESPONSE.
Mm
  28th of Dec, 2007
Yeah my mom just got charged for $68 by this thing. She wanted me to look the company up and I ran into this blog. We are from the state of Maryland, where is everyone else from?
Maybe we can see if it's just in our area.

Thanks, MMAZZ
Je
  1st of Jan, 2008
We just noticed a $68.95 charge on our credit card for the current statement and did not make any charges. Is this a leak in online security?
Ch
  4th of Jan, 2008
I too was billed $68.95 on a credit card I have never used. How they got my card number is the question. Must be security leak at Mastercard. I will gladly testify against these ### to have them put behind bars!!
Su
  5th of Jan, 2008
I received my credit card bill with a charge for $69.95 from INTERNETSVS.COM 888-2981382NV.

I immediately contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute of the charge.

I also tried to call the merchant number on my credit card statement, but apparently this is a BIG FAT SCAM!

Apparently many other people have also been charged varying amounts for products they never ordered.

Is there any way you can help us?
Sa
  10th of Jan, 2008
I also, received a 68.95 charge on Dec. 7. I weigh 158 pounds and do not need hoodia for a diet. It is a bogus charge. I contacted my Visa customer service and contested the charge. I am now receiving a new card with a new number and there will be no further charges to my old account. The balance will be listed as contested and no finance charges or late fees will be applied until their security dept. investigates. The security department has already filed a complaint and is starting a fraud investigation. I will receive a form from them in 10 to 14 days which I sign and return. They will pursue these ### and hopefully they will put them under the jail if they catch them.
Bc
  15th of Jan, 2008
They charged $68.95 thirty times on my credit card. Total BS.
Ra
  15th of Jan, 2008
Same here. I got charged 12 times by internetsvs.com in last 10 days. I did not purchase anything from them but still they charged me on my credit card. It is a fraud.
Jo
  16th of Jan, 2008
They stuck me for $429.00. Like others, I have no idea who this company is/was and never did any business with them in the past.
Wi
  21st of Jan, 2008
Same thing here. They hit me for $89 and $49 several months ago. Master Card took off the $49 but never took off the $89. This company has many names. I just got my MC bill and there is another $49. MC has suposedly been investigating them for 4-5 months. I filled out a complaint form here: www.consumerprotection.utah.gov and reported this to the Better Business Bureau. These people are under investigation by all kinds of agencies to no avail. If you want to see a terrible RAP sheet then go to http://utah.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=139&bbb=1166&firm=22007127
Why can't these people be convicted of Fraud? Maybe we should start a class action suit. Anybody got any ideas?
WN
Ri
  25th of Jan, 2008
I have 49 charges of 69.95 on my card this month.
Ri
  25th of Jan, 2008
oops I meant 68.95 but you get the idea.