InternetIncomeInitiative.com / Online fraud

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-6578585

There is a popular pop-up ad called google pro. Something about a home-based business. They advertise selling a cd for $3, and in the small print, they deduct another $75 without ptiot approval. They do not accept phone calls and you will never get reimbursed. There are many victims posted online. I was forced to close my account over this ordeal.

The phone center was another ordeal. They know it's a scam and they are very skilled in steering the calls. There are no supervisors that will take a complaint against the company OR any of the operators (one called me a 'dumb n-word', others were heard laughing in the background. Unprofessional doesn't begin to describe this operation). There are many BBB report on file. add ma to any potential class action suit you may want to start. Used to be a big fan of goggle. but not they can burn in h*ll like the rest of them.

Mi

Comments

• Wi
      29th of Dec, 2008

I called this company this morning complaining about their unethical practices. They charged my bank account $72.21 in November and again in December. They refused to talk about a refund and refused to let me speak to a manager or person in charge. Something should be done to shut down this operation of stealing people's hard earned money.

• Ir
      3rd of Jan, 2009
    InternetIncomeInitiative.com - Unauthorized charges
    InternetIncomeInitiative.com
    internetincomeinitiative.com

I paid $3.88 for shipping for a free 'googleProKit'. That was fine, but whether or not I receive it is another story! In very fine print in the terms of use, which appears NO-Where else in the information, is a charge of $72.21 per month for use of the site.

This information is in written form rather than numerical and is easily passed over in their 5 pages of terms of use! There is a 'No Hassle Money Back Guarantee', but when I found out there was the $72.21 deduction from I account, I called to cancel and get a refund, but was met with laughter and told that there was NO refund!

This Company is a fraud, a ripoff and a scam! DO NOT fall Victim to it!

• Le
      8th of Jan, 2009

I too have been scamed by this company. [redacted].com says Internetinitiative 7 is not affiliated with google but that doesn't stop them from using the name. It is only because of the name google that I believed this company was legit. I also heard the software they sell is worthless. I haven't received mine yet so I can't comment but will as soon as I get it.
    A word of caution from a costly lesson I've learned, read the "Terms and Conditions" before you place any order. In the Terms of Agreement posted by Inernetinitiative 7 (alias Googlemoneytree.com) they say in the 4th paragraph titled "Shipping and Other Fees" clearly that they will charge your account $72.21 each month beginning seven days after ordering the software unless you cancel first. And they go on to say, "No refunds of any kind will be issued after 7 days of any transaction date."

• Ke
      15th of Jan, 2009

hi...yea...add me to the list! tried calling to cancel but couldnt get through to do so. now its day 8 and i think im in trouble and on a fixed income...ill be overdrawn!! oh god...what i'm i going to do? what should i do? can anyone help me or what i should do? please get in touch...mahalo...kellyelly@bellsouth.net

• As
      3rd of Feb, 2009

internetincome is so great. i got my satisfaction and contenment and all over to my success. love it!

4th of Feb, 2009

you have to call your bank u can shut down your present account and just reopen a new one.too bad we could get these people and just beat the ### out of them.female or not ripping off people andpoor people...they deserve to be pissed on .and GOGGLE shame on you

4th of Feb, 2009

they just called agian two minutes ago i didnt know about this fraud till i stumbled across this site...thanks..as i told them to call on monday night so i could borrow a credit card number from my parents as i dont own one..wow thanks..i owe my parents too much right now to have them ripped off from something i did..thanks people.cant wait to talk to them on monday:)

• Il
      18th of Feb, 2009

The same thing passed with me this page is a fraud, I never receive any information and I paid 3.88 for free Prokit and today I checked my accout and they charged 72.21 WHY? THE PEOPLE CAN ABUSE OF OTHERS ...They most to really work for obtain money not made this fraud!!!

• Wi
      25th of Feb, 2009

I paid 3.88 for the pro kit and was billed 72.21 for a service I never used nor did I look at the disk they sent me. They told me I will not be billed in the future after they supposedly gave me a confirmation cancelation number.

24th of May, 2009

Same site as Google Treasure Chest:

Big scam! Same testimonials as Thrive Learning so probably all the same outfit.

7th of Jun, 2009

Also see: http://www.oag.state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2009/042209infusionmedia_pop.pdf

Texas Attorney General charges against Internet Income Initiative/ Google Treasure Chest / Google Money Tree / Jon Eborn.

• Ra
      27th of Jul, 2009

I was also duped of US$72.21 by the Internetincome initiative company. I was provided with RGA number for the shipment vide which I have sent the material, which I have not ordered, but till date, I am not been refunded my amount. No one is there to attend the phone calls even.

• La
      10th of Oct, 2009
    Internet Income Initiative - Unauthorized charges
    Internet Income Inititiative

If you order the make money from home with google cd, you need to be careful which link you click on as they will charge you $72.21 For a website that you didn't intentionally order and refuse to reverse the charges when you call them.

• Da
      6th of Dec, 2010
    InternetIncomeInitiative.com - This website will charge your bank account without any prior notification
    Internetincomeinitiative.com
    internetincomeinitiative.com

This website will charge your bank account without any prior notification!!! - I have enrolled in this so-called "making money from home" website. It stated that I only have to pay for the shipping which is $3.98 for the kit, but it does not say anything about joining a membership service of $72.62/month. I visited the website but I can't find anywhere on there where it stated that I will be charged this amount each month unless I call in to cancel before the seven days trial period. I only found this out AFTER the charge had already placed in my bank account. So now they telling me that it is non-refundable. Thanks goodness that I called before another amount is taking out of my bank next month. I think it is such a scam to get your money. I did not authorize an automatic draft out of my bank account. So becareful and be-aware of these internet "work from home" websites. All it is trying to do is GET YOUR MONEY!!!