InternetCloning.com - SLOexpert.com / Crook/Scam/Fraud

I decided to put my trust into Dr. Julian Magid and Internetcloning.com / sloexpert.com.

I decided to put my trust into Dr. Julian Magid and Internetcloning.com / sloexpert.com and give it a shot, I sent them $1000US which is usually my budget for 1 whole week, while my campaigns are running 24/7.

This whole thing is complete utter ###, these guys are fullout scammers, and when I said I will move forward and do a chargeback since I've seen no traffic from them and they wanted more money already, the ### Dr. Julian Magid from and Internetcloning.com / sloexpert.com / YAHOOMSNGOOGLE.com sent me threatening emails saying he knows where I live and that he will ruin my life if I do a chargeback.

I am just writing this report for other internet marketers,

PLEASE GUYS DO NOT BELIEVE THIS ###, WHEN SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS, THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS, FRAUDSTERS, AND CROOKS.

THIS IS THERE INFORMATION:

YAHOOMSNGOOGLE.com

IF YOU SEE ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND RUN!

SLOEXPERT and INTERNETCLONING ARE SCAMS

DR JULIAN IS A SCAM

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2009

NTERNETCLONING.COM IS TAKING HIM TO COURT -STOLE $2000 FROM INTERNETCLONING.COM
    Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    FTASUPREME.COM LAURENT SABBAH

LAURENT SABBAH OF FTASUPREME.COM, TOTALFTA.COM, FREE-DOWNLOADS-HOME.COM WROTE THIS FALSE COMPLAINTSBOARD ARTICLE ON ME AND I CANNOT SIT BACK AND LET IT SLIDE BECAUSE IT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE!!!

InternetCloning.com - SLOexpert.com
    Posted: 2009-08-28 by InternetCloning / SLOExpert / Dr Julian
    Crook/Scam/Fraud
    Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    InternetCloning.com - SLOexpert.com

I came across Internetcloning.com / sloexpert.com while browsing on Google for an PPC Management company, I decided to give them a call, which is the worse thing I ever done.NOT TRUE!!!

NOT TRUE!!!Anyways, after speaking on the phone, the owner, Dr. Julian Magid convinced me they were the best at what they do and that I should look no further, claiming he's worked with companies like Coca Cola, Heineken and more (which is all ### of course).NOT TRUE!!!

He was pitching me something he claimed he invented, calling it SLO - Sponsored Listing Optimization.I DID INVENT THIS

I asked more information about it, all he said was that he couldn't tell me because he didn't want me to catch up on it and then not use his services, but he PROMISED 100% that I will be paying less per click than what I was already paying, and that my conversions would increase drastically.TRUE!!

I sent Dr. Julian Magid and Internetcloning.com / sloexpert.com / YAHOOMSNGOOGLE.com $1000Us, within less than 24h the scammers at Internetcloning.com / sloexpert.com / YAHOOMSNGOOGLE.com called me saying I need to send more money in order to stay up since this is SLO and it's different.HE ALREADY AGREED TO WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND UNDERSTOOD FROM THE BEGINNING HE SHOULD KNOW THE PROCESS OF ALL PEOPLE!!!

This whole thing is complete utter ###, NOT TRUE!!! these guys are fullout scammers, NOT TRUE!!! and when I said I will move forward and do a chargeback since I've seen no traffic from them and they wanted more money alreadyNOT TRUE!!!, the ### Dr. Julian Magid from and Internetcloning.com / sloexpert.com / YAHOOMSNGOOGLE.com sent me threatening emailsNOT TRUE!!! saying he knows where I live and that he will ruin my life if I do a chargeback.NOT TRUE!!!NOT TRUE!!!NOT TRUE!!!NOT TRUE!!!

Guess what, I did a chargeback, and obviously I won since it was a stupid scam, Paypal caught it instantly.-WE'LL SEE IF COURTS SAYS THE SAME THING

I am just writing this report for other internet marketers,

PLEASE GUYS DO NOT BELIEVE THIS ###, WHEN SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS, THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERSNOT TRUE!!!, FRAUDSTERSNOT TRUE!!!, AND CROOKSNOT TRUE!!!.NOT TRUE!!!NOT TRUE!!!NOT TRUE!!!NOT TRUE!!!

DO NOT USE Dr. Julian Magid and Internetcloning.com / sloexpert.com / YAHOOMSNGOOGLE.com, IT IS A PURE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! NOT TRUE!!!NOT TRUE!!!NOT TRUE!!!

THIS IS THERE INFORMATION: THANKS FOR THE LINKS :D

YAHOOMSNGOOGLE.com

IF YOU SEE ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND RUN!

YAHOOMSNGOOGLE.com

SLOEXPERT and INTERNETCLONING ARE SCAMS: NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!!

DR JULIAN IS A SCAM NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!!

DR JULIAN MAGID IS A SCAMMER AND HAS NO KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER OF PPC OR INTERNET MARKETING. NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!! NOT TRUE!!!

• Sc
      3rd of Nov, 2009

This Dr. Julian is a fraud and a scammer avoid him at ALL cost. To prove my point, he duplicated this message and posted it on a site he links to from his OWN SITE!. He only did it to try and debunk Google Search index.

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN WITH Y O U R MONEY!!!

He is mean, rude, dishonest, and extremely disrespectful. More importantly he is a Liar and a fraud!!!