Internet Success Kit/ Web Toolkit / scam

Phone: 800-984-5904/866-528-3258

This company is soliciting your business on line they sell information for Internet Success Kit and Web Toolkit. If you call the [protected] number and ask to cancel your purchase they cancel one but not the other. When your bank account is charged they give a bogus number with the name Web Toolkit that number is [protected]. They charged my account once in June and twice in July. They refused to return the funds. They said that when I called on June the 4th that I only canceled one of the products. I only received information on the Information Success Kit. I did not receive a Web Toolkit, but I was charged $63.00 just the same. Stay away from this company they are crooks.

Ss

Comments

Cm
  2nd of Aug, 2009

I payed $1.97 and was only able to download some information that was about it then it said that I was going to be able to access by account within two business days and nothing...a week later I called the company and told them about the issue and on that same instance I was able to access my account which was weird. I then told them that I wasn't interested anymore and had never even used it and i canceled it but I requested an email conformation and they said that they don't send emails and gave me a confirmation # over the phone...the next day I was charged into my credit card $77 and i called my credit card company and told them that i never authorized that transaction now I have to wait up to two billing cycle in hope to get my credit back...this company is spam...and they also sell your information because I kept getting calls about surveys regarding the internet success kit and I kept telling me that I don't even use that and I had to block them from calling me...as a result I had to get a new account # on my credit card on hope that these people wouldn't be charging my account...I am 19yrs old and a college student I don't have money to waste...