Internet software and services / Fraud

1201 S. Alma School Rd
Phone: 8888771001/8886073493/8008773305
I ordered a CD for $9.95 on 6/16/09 about 10 days later i did receved it. A couple of day later a Debora called and tryed to sell me a upgrades at this time i told here no because i hadnt even open the box yet. she call a couple more times but had not talk to her. On the July 15 at 1:05 pm I did talk to her and told her I didnt want anything else from there company and cancel. She said ok and would take care of it. On July 15. I was looking at my bank account and seen a charge of $99.95 from Ispeedway. Tryed to call and couldnt get a anser. Call my bank and cancel my bank card so they couldnt take out anymore of my money. The bank said they would look into it (Fraud). That it would take about 5 to 10 banking day. on July 31 I had seen this wasnt done. Call the bank again and the said the transaction was not there faught and i would have to take it up with ispeedway. Can anyone help me. My only income is S.S. and some retirement.

A  4th of Sep, 2010 by
I had the same problem. You can call your bank and cancel your debit card. That is the only way outside of canceling your whole bank account. You can't put a stop charge on them because they can just change the transaction in a slight way like changing the debit amount by $.01 and charging your account again. So if you paid with your bank card only and you did not give them your bank account number or routing number you cancel your debit card and then they won't have your bank information to be able to charge you. That's what I did. With my bank I could go into a branch and get a new debit card issued or you can wait for one to come in the mail.