Internet Smokesrefund of online cigarette purchae

1 Review updated:

I ordered 15 cartons of cigarettes well before the deadline ship date. Evidently the company ran out of the cigarettes. They told me echeck was down and they could not refund my money which is over $346.00. They had no problem cashing my check as soon as they received it. I understand there are issues with the attorney general and such BUT I feel the company does have ways to send me back my money as I ordered in plenty of time and it was not in my control that they ran out of the cigarettes and time before the law passed. In researching I saw another customer made a complaint and got their money refunded. Is there any way you can help me. I have sent 14 emails to Internet Smokes and they just keep referring to the attorney general phone number that is totally useless. I ordered in good faith; they took my money and I think that I should be issued a refund. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help and for taking the time to read this and hopefully rectify the matter. I have confirmation numbers for my order!!! Thank you very much!!!

Terry Smith

Comments

• Pe
      Nov 18, 2010

I agree 100% with Mr. Smith. I am also trying to get money refunded from internetsmokes.com. Have emailed them countless times and I have to say, They have 400.00 of my money and when they answer me they seem to have an attitude prblem. They have been very rude to say the least. I want my money back. Does anyone have any ideas?

Nov 23, 2010