Internet Security 2010 / Scam

First a warning messages popout of my computer and other annoying alerts. Then it displayed warning messages "Your computer is infected!" I cant do anything more it keeps on popping out of my screen so I got scared and panicked I thought my computer was scrashing down. I thought its legit so I clicked "Download and install the program. After I downloaded and purchased the program I cant find it on my computer so I downloaded it couple of times still it wont show on my Programs even when I searched it, no results found. After couple of weeks my credit card company called me and asked me if I purchased something online on Maximuscles.com, I dont even know what it was and then I realized its a SCAM, they just got my credit card info. and used it to purchased online. Its good that my credit card company called me right away to checked if I made that purchase. If you want more information please click the link below:<br />

More Internet Security 2010 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of Mar, 2010

You should try a company like secureremotesupport.com to remove it for you. This is a malware infection that is causing havok with your computers internals. You may also be transmitting credit card data unknowingly to people that will use that information to make false purchases with your card. Also, it is likely that if you have this infection on your machine, it isnt the only one on the machine. A company like secure remote support will be able to help you remove such viruses and spyware from your machine.