Internet Secrets -myworkisfree - The Super VIP Program / Receive nothing at all - Fail to deliver the website and no response to refund request.

I ordered the super VIP one time setup fee of $97 for more than 1 and half month already but have not receiving the website promised and when I requested a full refund there is no response from them.It is a total cheating as I never receive anything from my purchase of $97US.I tried to contact paypal for the refund but not receiving a response from them as well as it is past the 45 days of filing a resolution I thinked that could be the reason.It all started when I ordered the so called super VIP program from Internet secrets luring by their many fancy promises and result in their sales page and after payment it immediately ordered me to buy my own domain for $10 before they can set up my website and I did all they requested and send all the details to them for setting up my website but never received any website from them.Everytime I need to chase them for my website as she ( A woman called Randy ) did not reply to my email and after many complains of taking action to make a resolution in the paypal as that time it is still within 45 days to put up a resolution in paypal she just replied from my request that please allow few days for your website to be ready.After some time it was still not available I complained again and she said that my website was moving server and not be available until what day.After some time again it was still not available and I complained again and she said that she will check.Since that last email of her I tried to send many emails to her requesting my website and a refund finally since she failed to deliver the website but she never replied back to me in the intention of cheating my money and not providing me with anything at all for the $97 that I paid. I have tried to complain to paypal but never received any reply from paypal as well. I hope that through this complaints Board the advertiser can help me to get back the money.I can provide proof that I never receive my website from them and they have cheated me of my money.I will provide my domain name purchased just to give to them in setting up my website but never received it from them.This website internet secrets need to refund all the money that they have cheated from other and be close monitored for their future fraud to cheat other as well so to avoid more people being cheated of their hard earned money. It is their fraudulent act that give the internet a bad name.

Comments

• Od
      18th of Aug, 2009

I am having the very same problem. Every time I email them it takes days for them to answer and say it will take so many days to fix. Also they keep emailing me with the same offer that I originally joined (that is so annoying)

• Mi
      27th of Aug, 2009

I was ripped off for $47. They have not responded to me whatsoever. Paypal was of little help in the dispute process. I want to get the word out on them to effectively shut them down for now so others don't get ripped off.

Here is some additional info on them:
    Jean, Desumba Enterprises et al,

902 Peachers Mill rd. Suite 14
    Clarksville, TN 37042

Registrant:
    Randy Jett
    Clarksville, Tennessee 37040

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: MYWORKISFREE.COM

Jett, Randy myworkisfree@aol.com

Technical Contact:
    Jett, Randy myworkisfree@aol.com
    Clarksville, Tennessee 37040

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS41.HOSTGATOR.COM
    NS42.HOSTGATOR.COM

They have numerous aliases:
    paypalchecks.com
    only4gamers.com
    cash4deposit.com

Jean and Desumba are aliases and they also have done business with Clickbank, Google, Hostgator, Godaddy, Paypal to name a few and they all need to disconnect them. I called the number 9315727047 and the mailbox is full. Lots of complaints. Next step should be to contact the Tennessee states Attorney for Fraud.

• Mi
      27th of Aug, 2009

I just heard from Randy this morning after 4 weeks and he stated he is working on my account now. This was after I sent him an email to all of their emails and all of the whois info etc. I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

• Ga
      27th of Aug, 2009

I too was scammed by the Supervipdeal. I never got what I paid for. They respond to my email days after they were sent. I also always get the message, you website will be set up in 3 days. Thats a lie and they should be shut down. They are the worst scammers out there preying on people who want to better their lives. Shame on them and they will burn in hell for it

• Ca
      14th of Sep, 2009

people always rip u off im beganing to think theirsno where 2 make money on line.Im very depressed ive tryed hard i need extra cash but i need real cash just cant find it on line.

• Bu
      21st of Mar, 2010

Good day, I was also scammed and live in SA. Thus I have not power in the US but if there are any assistance I can give it will be great to assist to get these "people" to justice.

burgert1234@yahoo.ca

• Si
      21st of Apr, 2010

I really planning to join this program.isn't there anybody who has had a good money earning experience with them.Feel free to share goodnews not always bad frustrating news.

28th of May, 2010

the help i get has been, Please allow up to 48hrs for a staff member
    to answer your email. In the meantime
    please visit 2 specials below as I
    promise you will love them!

1st Special: I Need 3 More People!

I wanted to inform you that I have
    3 Spots Remaining for the Super VIP Program.
    You Will Make Big Money with my HELP!

Visit: http://www.supervipprogram.com/

---------------------------------------------------

Today is Your Lucky Day to Earn Thousands Monthly!

Learn the big secret on how me and some of
    my internet friends earn $5, 000 to $65, 000
    Monthly with Google and Clickbank!

You will be Amazed on how easy it is DONE!

Click Here: http://www.bigchecksmonthly.com

Thanks
    Internet Secrets

• Hk
      1st of Jul, 2010

I have the same problem. I payed them for six domains with 300 pages and VIP program. I just got my websites and they are all looks same and empty with only first home page only a half page written and the rest is empty. I don't even like to look at them you cant add you cant do any thing with them.

7th of Jul, 2010

I am also facing the same problem since last 15 days and I am sending them an E mail every alternative day and the auto responder same answer 24 to 48 days.

If you all agree I think that we should not only fail complaint against the company Tennessee states Attorney for Fraud through a senior advocate in that state who is willing to work on commission basis.

Let us put up the case for loss of income for the assured amount biasing on the date of our remittance till the day of the settlement and also mental Agamemnon, waste of time, . It would bring the company into right track.

Even if we have to do some homework northwards it it is worth the trouble.

Think it over seriously at least more people will not be a prey for it once the case is on our side..

THE PHOTO OF THE PERSON IN THE WEBSITE IS ENCLOSED

Chandu
    chandu@myvision.tk

• Er
      17th of Aug, 2010

Same thing happen to me.I'm living in South Africa but believe me if i can get over there you guys in USA dont need the authorities. They scammed me out of $510.90 and in our currancy it is quite a lot of money. May they burn in hell.
    If you guys need any testimonials just use this forum to contact me.
    EJK

• Ro
      6th of Sep, 2010

Folks,

If you ordered via clickbank and have not received what was promised.

You have 60 days to request a refund.

Send an email to: refunds@clickbank.com with your transacation ID and they will automatically refund the amount
    back to your credit card. You may also want to file a complaint with clickbank as well, to shut down this crook.

Hope this helps. Best of luck to you all!

r.

25th of Nov, 2010

thank God, i just convinced with their sales page and willing to join the 300-web pages. But i did google search for her program is it a scam or not. Thanks to Barnabas Poh and responders for this info.

• 0 Votes

file a criminal complaint www.fbi.gov its free when you go on the website click on file a complaint

• 0 Votes

yes they are stealing money help the fbi to put a stop to the internet criminals...www.fbi.gov click on file a complaint

• 0 Votes

file a criminal complaint with the www.fbi.gov its FREE

• 0 Votes

here is some information to help all thats been scammed by internet secrets. U.S Departmet Of Justice...United States Attorneys Office, Western, District of Tennessee..800, Clifford.Davis, FED.Ofc.Bldg 167 N Main St. Memphis, TN, 38103-1898 Phone # 901-544-4231 Fax# 901-544-4230..contact Lawrence J Laurenzi United States Attorney..i know that this office handles federal mail crimes it would not hurt to check about internet crimes as well its free

• Re
      5th of Apr, 2011

thanks randy

• Re
      5th of Apr, 2011

great job

• Li
      26th of May, 2011

Supervipprogram is a SCAM!!! Do not touch it, they need to be stopped. Randy the mastermind is an affiliate marketer and lures you to sign up to get a website hosted by IPower who then pays him $100!!

Then they make you sign up for a whole host of ther things, Google Adsense, Paypal, Clickbank, etc etc etc which pays them (again!) and they leave you dangling.

Yes, they then make you a cheap website, but there is NO TRAFFIC for you. You will not earn money!
    Even though it has your URL of choice, it DOES however have their heading ( "Big Checks in the Mail!") What's more, they put their own google ads on your website (which they are hosting, not Ipower that they made you sign up for - yes, they confuse you)...and they get paid by Google or other affilate programs whenever someone clicks on it or buys off that related website.

You are left out of pocket! Do not buy this. You will make them rich and they are laughing all the way to the bank!! VIPProgram, Internet Secrets is a SCAM! That is the real Secret!