Internet Profit Genie / Fraudulent charges

1 Oroville, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 530-589-3266

On June 16 I ordered a Grant CD and an Ebay success kit...I checked the small print and cancelled all the "FREE" trial offers...on June 24th I received an $81.00 charge from Internet Profit Genie which I had not authorized. It had a $2.44 international service charge attached to it.. On June 29th after noting the unauthorized charge, I called Internet Profit Genie and told them I did not want their services and had not ordered anything from them.. I was met with arrogant rudeness and told they would cancel any further charges but would not reverse the original $81.00 and service charge per their statement on the main order pages for the CDs. I told them that I did not see their statement of "free" trial order and had a printed page of the things I did order. I told them I would seek assistance from my bank and the young woman I was speaking to said that the bank would just do an investigation and could not reverse the charge..She then said good luck and hung up on me. I want my money back. I did not order anything more than 2 CDs and any other charges are fraud...I have a cancellation number 95966, I also have cancellation numbers from all the other "Free" trial offers that legitimately listed their offers.

Comments

• Gu
      1st of Jul, 2009
    Internet Profit Genie - Rip Off
    Florida

Since I watch my account daily I knew that day the charge was there and that it was from Internet profit genie. I googled it and found this site.
    Funny that they (The scammers) Called to make sure I was happy with there product just minutes after I noticed the charge. I told them that no I was not happy and wanted nothing to do with them that I was also going to cancel my bank card. My Bank also had heard of them and will get my money back. Just takes time. I put it in as an unauthorized charge. If you authorize 1.95 that doesnt mean they can take more later. Go to your bank they can do it.

2nd of Jul, 2009

I'm in the same situation only instead of the Ebay kit it was Google Profit. I was was charged with 82.00 from Internet Profit Genie. I have been battling this issue with them since around the 15th of this month. I've called three times. I will keep calling and keep researching. I am composing letters to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and considering other letters and who to send them to. I don't know if it will come to anything. Yes, it is 82.00, but it was mine and I actually did some honest labor to earn it. I just want to find something legitimate to make a little extra on the side so that I don't have to work as hard as I have been for the past 25 years. My last call to discuss refunding my money, I mentioned to them that I would have no issues whatsoever blogging about them being crooks and how fraudulent they are. The girl sounded pissed off. I wonder if they hired actresses and this number we have to call is nothing but a dumping ground and they provide the appropriate responses. This way the real crooks don't have to deal with listening to the "crap calls" and will never refund our money.

Joanne Zeigler