internet / cut my gas line & has not refunded me

1 Memphis, TN, United States

I had Comcast install fast internet which required to add cable on March 22, 2008. They contracted Tri State Underground to bury my cable. I had called & told Comcast to call first, so I could be there to show them where a shallow gas line was at before digging in my backyard. No one called, therefore Tri State Underground sent someone to bury my cable line, cut my gas line in the process, covered it up and left. I'm not sure when they did it, due to it being dark when I go t home in the evening. I didn't know until I went out the back door and the gas smell was so strong. Comcast told me to get it fixed and send them the bill, that they would re-imburse me. Well, they said had contracted Tri State Underground to bury my cable. I sent comcast the bill, who supposely sent it to Tri State, whom I found out later never received my bill. I then sent my bill to Tri State & they have yet to re-imburse me and will not respond to my emails. I turned in a complaint to the BBB and they have not heard from them either. This has been going on since March 2008.

Jo