Internet Marketing Images / SEO One inc / No Website and No Return of My money

1 5100 Eldorado Pkwy suite 102-371, McKinney, TX, US Review updated:
Phone: 8774699322

Have contracted with Internet MArketing Solutions and SEO one inc to build Website for destinationfound.com of Which I paid half down the rest upon completion. No site was ever launched or built. No emails are returned and No one will refund my money so I may use some one else. I have also posted to the better business bureau.

***********************************************************************************************************

COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # [protected] Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc.

Consumer Info: Simonson, Nate Business Info: Traffic File Complaint
3061 Lake Michigan Drive
Muskegon, MI 49441
- [protected] [protected]

Location Involved: (Same as above)

Consumer's Original Complaint :
3/17/2007 went in to contract and paid half of contract in the amount of $2250 upon completion the other $2250 would be paid. There is no site. They had attempted to make it but could not complete. They have also wasted over 3 years with deceipt saying it was a dynamic site and would take very long. All calls and emails are ignored. I have attemted multiple times to receive a refund to only fall on deaf ears. I cannot account for the amount of money I have lost out on by my website business not being built. I need the refund inorder to find someone else to build it. I'm not even looking for damages I'm only asking for the money I put in for something I did not receive. Thank you.

Consumer's Desired Resolution:
Looking for full amount paid to client to create website.

BBB Processing

07/16/2009 web BBB Case Received by BBB

Comments

• Ge
      Mar 22, 2010

This guy is fighting hard [redacted] just checkk http://www.complaintremover.com and http://www.defamationactionleague.com/