Internet Lottery Scam / Scam with Bill Gates name

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I was sent a congratulatory email on a so called lottery with bill gates name and aol, stating I won and who to send this information to an the amt of the winning is £1,250,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds).

Comments

• Yu
      13th of Dec, 2007

From the end of 2005 till the august 2006 I plaid the paid (not free) automatic version of FreeLotto.com^ lotto F.A.S.T. I am old, now 81 years, and at that time I was unhealthy. In August 2006 I unsubscribed from the F.A.S.T. because soon after subscribing it stopped sending me any information about "my" games. After unsubscribing, in the end of August 2006, I had been notified that I won either one million, or two millions dollars. My claims to pay me these money were rejected becauise I do not know the "TSN" numbers, that is the serial number of winning combination. But how I can know the number I never had been informed of?

From that time I had 14-months correspondence (Pay - we will not pay) until after I sent them the answer on my complaint they called me not eligible to play (and, correspondingly, having no rights to receive the money already won??). Sinceb that time FreeLotto neglects my e-mails.

According to the Rules of FreeLotto, this company had to send me the parcel with instruction how to claim my prizes. The players of F.A.S.T. do not need to know TSN numbers, but FreeLotto nerglects their Rules.

Please help me to receive my winnings,
    Please find the way to punish the officials of the company during the long time mocking over the old man.
    Yury A Shlyapnikov, 3612 Princeton Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648, USA