Internet Explorer

Posted:

Internet explorer

3.5
Virginia
everytime i close a website, a box pops up saying "Internet Explorer has incountered a problem and must close" "Do you want to report the problem?" This is not ocasionally-it is everytime i close something. I AM SICK OF IT!!!
Complaint comments Comments (15) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Providers

Comments

N  22nd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Internet Explorer - Software disfunction
Dell/Google/Norton
Ontario
Canada

When I browse through Internet Explorer, I get a small window which always has to be maximized, UNLESS I go through Google. For instance, if I have my home page as Google, I get a full screen, after which I get a full screen and, as long as I leave the initial full screen (which is Google), I do not have a problem. Now, I have been to Dell who -even though I have a warranty -tells me that it is a 'Hardware' warranty I have and wants to charge me to fix the problem which they claim is a 'Software' problem; they even suggested that I had a virus. I therefore went to Norton, with whom I also have a warranty, who sent me back to Dell. I then went to Microsoft who quoted the contract and licence agreement with Dell and sent me back to Dell. WHAT IS GOING ON? I eventually went to my ISP, who advised me to go through Google. BINGO, as long as I go into Internet Explorer through my Home Page which happens to be Google, and as long as I keep the initial window on the screen, I have no problem. GOOGLE, smarten up. Why should I have to pay to find out if one the thousands of Repair enterprises can fix my computer? Google, convince me that it is not your company causing me all this stress.
N  25th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Internet Explorer - Interfernce constantly
Nigel Lynn
New Zealand

Can you stop your over kill attitude to leading people down the garden path, between you and the Internet Explorer I have absolutely no control on what is going on with my computer. 'User Friendly' do you remember the term? Of course not... any half decent client service gets rubbished these days! I can't understand what your problem is, but I will make a suggestion - hype, hype and more Hype! My life isn't the internet and I only ever use it as a tool and as such... that is how it will always remain, a modern miracle to the world I some how doubt it.
N  28th of Oct, 2009 by    -1 Votes
First, run a virus scan. Second, download Mozilla Firefox. IE sucks.
N  3rd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Everytime my clients update their Internet Explorer, they can no longer log into the website. Why is this?
N  9th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
get a lot of cross screpting notices after a half a doxen post in the zinga games
N  9th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
cross screpting stops the interaction on the ziinga games after 5 or 6 post to the feed page
N  18th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
i no longer have my fovorites list with the new explorer 9 what happend to it what are you going to do about it when wil it be fixed and by the way not even the spell checker works
N  21st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
IE 9 64 bit looses link to internet often. It also crashes when I use the Back Arrow to go to a previous page. I usally have top do a restart. Sometime, I even must power down and then cold start. I have MS Windows 7 (64 bit) in high end PC, with super fast hardware, W7 compatible. BIG problem is that it is nect to impossible to get onto thier complaint service to tell them what to fix. Once again, MS has ruined PC computing!
N  5th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have that problem as well. I just downloaded ie9 3 days ago and want to trash it but I am hesitating to do that not knowing what else will happen once I do. I'm considering using my last backup and going back to that date. What a crock.
N  18th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
INTERNET EXPLORER KEEP'S STOPING, AND GOES OFF
N  10th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
What is the point to the New Tab?? I can't make it be a handy tab for anything I want. I want to add search engines I frequent to a small, easy to get to row at the top of the page. I HATE this "Your most popular sites" page. I prefer lists, but I don't have an option to make it a list, and WHY do I care how often I use a site. That's my business anyway. STOP using me to do research. Keep your noses OUT of MY BUSINESS!
WHO comes up with these ideas? They sometimes go too far! Giving more screen area for viewing what we want to see is great, but all these tabs to do simple things are a pain. Let there be optionals like, if you want to use those here they are, if you don't, you don't have to. You can make a row. I PRAY I DON"T HAVE ALL THE PROBLEMS OTHERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT!! Get your act together BEFORE you unleash a mess on us!
N  17th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
ie is a joke every 5 minutes mine says it has a problem and has to close and restart.This company needs to fix this problem.The tech support is a joke they need to hire people that can speak English.
N  23rd of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
every time I click on to a news story on msn it tells me my internet explorer has quit working, fix it or looking for change
N  17th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
Every time I change the detail on the computer I get a notice "A website wants to open web content ...using your computer"
Then we have "Allow" "Don't allow" I have clicked the "Don't allow hundreds of times and the item keeps coming up.
How can I stop it and save my sanity. I WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ALLOW APPLE INTO MY COMPUTER.
N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
what is going on with Internet Explorer. It is always not working, a problem occurred, close the program and on and on. You need to get this problem fixed asap. This is the most frustrating thing. If you are unable to handle this issue, then give it up to one that can . I can no longer handle your innifficient, unworking, irritating problems. FIX IT OR LOOSE EVERY ONE I EXPECT A REPLY TO THIS AND IF NOT THAN WILL BLAST INTERNET EXPLORER MYSELF. YOU ARE THE PROFESSIONALS THE PROS, WHY SO MANY PROBLEMS ALL OF A SUDDEN. DO SOMETHING, THIS IS FRUSTRATING AND I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS ANYMORE
AS YIOYU CAN SEE I CAN HARDLY TYPE A SENTENCE WITH OUT ERROR AFTER ERROR S MY I E KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree