INTERNET CORPORATION INC. / INTERNET PROMOTION DRAW

1 Indonesia Review updated:

Mr Ahmed Musa sent me a mail listed below after I've replied my US250, 000 win lottery.
Is it real?

DEAR WINNER,

MR AZIZ OMAN INFORM ME THAT YOU HAVE TO PAID 600USD FOR ENDORSEMENT FEES BEFORE YOUR WON CHEQUE WILL TRANSFER TO YOU VIA T.T IN INDONESIA RUPEES.

REGARD,
BARR AHMED MUSA.

More INTERNET CORPORATION INC. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wy
      13th of Oct, 2010

Sir,

Just a minute i recieve a e mail that i wont $ 250, 000 lotery via e mail..is this true

Respectfully yours,

wyman lubido

30th of Jan, 2011

I just got hit by the luckiest person in the world, million dollar lottery winner... AGAIN! Everyday for three years, I won the lottery, and then the government was going to give me a million also because I had been sooooo scammed. I mean the head of the FBI, even sent me messages to go get the money at western union, because if I didn't the FBI was going to arrest me. It got pretty scarey for me, since I was a newcomer to the internet. Also the inheritance scams were scarey, too. What did I do; I sent the email scams to the FBI, and to whoever the emails were pretending to be, so everyone could get a heads up on what was going on! Just remember when you win something, it's free. The tv and radio stations and all your friends????, ( I don't know which is worse friends or scams, they are about the same in my world), would be all around you, trying to get or spend some of your money. You do not give up money to collect winnings. If you win 50.00 dollars on the slot machine, do you have to go to western union to pay to get your money. NOOO!!! Truly, cheryl357

• Er
      31st of Mar, 2011

I was sent a mail on two occasions that i have won $250.000. I was then asked to come to Indonesia for the price but if i could not make it, i should pay an amount of $475 as Absentee Ratification Fee. My question is, is it real? And secondly if i have truly won, for Christ sake my price is supposed to come to me without any hindrance or payment of any absentee ratification fee. Because i sent all the informations they wanted about me and they even confirmed that i was truly one of the winners.

So please i urge prospective Managers of this programme to respond to this as such. Thank you
    Ernestina Agbenyo