Internet Connection / internet very slow down

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

To The Customer Service
Sir,
I have Al shamil at home but nowadays my Internet is very slow and did not open any file or another programms plaese send some one to solve my internet problems pls. don't be delay try to come soon My Mobile No. is [protected]
Res. No. is [protected],
Ajman Bustan
opp. Abdul Kareem Bakry School, Al Hamrani St.
Near by Al Kholood General Trading

Thanks A Lot
Awaiting for you
Shafie Muhammad Al Buloshi MDK

More Internet Connection Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      15th of Aug, 2009
    Internet Connection - Intenet connection is not working
    Spectra Smart
    India
    spectranet.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
    my self Ramesh Kumar I am using Internet connection of Spectra Smart form last 3 month. from last 2 month my area connection is not working properly when I am calling to service provider then it is working for 1 or 2 hour after that again same thing happening. I am asking to refund my deposit money because now I am not satisfied this kind of service so they not giving my deposit money.

my address #113, 2nd main 6th cross MSR Nagar Bangalore 560054
    my mob no: 9986060833

My Area service provider no is 9686112335 (Pushpa Reddy)

Thanks & Regards
    Ramesh Kumar

25th of Jan, 2011
    Internet Connection - not able to use iphone and big fone
    manoharlal thanvi
    United Arab Emirates

My lanline number is 043526549 and mobile number is 0506751031 i am using inter net connection of etisalat i have downloaded software of big fone and i phone and 2 more software for calling india in cheaper rates but from last 15 days i am facing lots of trouble in calling sometime it works and sometime it not work paying guest who are staying are having yfi system in there phone they are also facing problem so please send any of your person at my residence adress given below to check out i will be there befor 10am and in afternoon between 3to 5 and in evening after 10.30pm my adress is
    Manoharlal thanvi.Flat no 8, 2nd floor A.K.Ahali Akbar building .Post box no :44183 Emirates Dubai

• Am