Internet Coach / Unauthorized Charges

1 UT, United States Review updated:

My account was charged twice from this company called "Internet Coach." The first charge was for $1.97 on 7/21/09, the second charges of $77.00 on 7/31/09. I never heard or made business with this company and I'm trying to get my money reimbursed with no luck because the number they have listed on the charges [protected]) is not a working number.
Has anyone heard or experienced the same I'm going thru? Does anyone know how I can get hold of these scamballs and get my money back? Please help, anyone!!!

Fi

More Internet Coach Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      6th of Aug, 2009

Oh my God. the same thing happened to me. they say that they are a google internet business. I authorized the $1.97, but not the $77.00. They called me everyday on tthis number(661-295-9105) but when i called they back they would hang up, or pick up and not say anything. When i got someone they give me a number (888-651-9818) and when i called the company didn't know who they were. the ( 18665280305) number dont work the other nunber from the 1.97 charge . They call you and when you answer they charge you the $77.00. I called my bank and the are doing an investigation. i hope it work out for you.

• Cp
      14th of Aug, 2009

Join the club!!! I was interested into the Internet business so I took achance. I figured what a $1.97 . I authorized the $1.97 on Jul 22 and then I checked my account a few days later and saw another withdrawal for $77.00 on Jul 30. I have tried to contact Internet Coach also and haven't had any luck. If so one figures out a solid contact please post it, so i can contact these [censored]

• Tc
      17th of Aug, 2009

Here is the number to call and get a refund 8669550892 I just went through the same thing and it took me a while but I finally got it all straightened out with the promise of a refund. Good luck all!