Internet Cash Machine / Start your own business

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I logged onto my computer yesterday and a pop up window came up Local Girl makes thousands working at home on a daily basis. Since I am a disabled person and could use extra income I went the above website and submitted my order for information on how to do this type of work for a cost of $2.97 so I applied. I submitted my card number to have two dollars and ninety seven cents taken out of my account, upon hitting the submit button, up pops additional information that they are going to take $139.95 out of my account after trying the system for 3 days while I was still on the computer I called the number on the screen and cancelled everything and was told no money would be taken. Today 1 day later my bank calls to tell me I am overdrawn because of the 139.95 charge, how can this possible be considered a legitimate sight and be allowed to keep ripping people off, can I get any of my overdraft fees recovered from ICM or am I screwed. Everybody look out its not good take a crippled ladies advice. Thank You

Comments

22nd of May, 2010
    Internet Cash Machine - False & Fraudulent Ads
    internet cash machine
    California

Internet cash machine has software that will grab your location as a cookie and display it into those ads like it was your next door neighbor.
    I am contacting the FTC to shut this illegal operation down. I bought into this scam and recieved a call from this place called Mentoring of America to pick me as a lucky one to be coached.

I talked with this Eric Smith who was really nice to me until I asked about investigating his company with the BBB. Boy! I must have hot a nerve! He tried to get me to spend 9700 dollars to be coached by this company called FOCUS. I told him I need to do some research. He wouldnt take no for an answer. I hung up on him.

Further research shows that Internet cash machine and Mentoring of America both have an FFFFF rating with the BBB. Also, Mentoring of America was sued by the government for scamming people. FOCUS turns out to be a front for THRIVE learning which was also sued by the government with the mentoring company.

Go to hell Eric Smith and the rest of you scammers.

• Kc
      5th of Jul, 2010
    ICM (Internet Cash Machine) - Fraudulent Charges
    ICM (Internet Cash Machine)
    26741 Portola Parkway

Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
    Website: http://www.portal.xyzwarehouse.com
    Phone: (877) 863-3088

Complaint Text

I have no information on this product or it's use. This company fraudently charged my VISA debit card with 139.95 and will not issue a credit. I have spoken to them directly and asked to speak to a manager, but I am never contacted.

They have been reported to the Better Business Bureau as being a company or poor character and reputation. Theyare steeling good honest peoples hard earned money by not supplying the appropriate information as promised.

It is my opinion you are a fly by night organization without any formal chain of management in place willing/able to call and discuss the problems with your products, services and SHADY business practices.

This is nothing more than an elaborate SCAM to bilk the consumer out of his/her funds without any sort of recourse and/or resource in place for legitimate complaints.

I have demanded a full refund of all monies STOLEN from me in the amount $142.92 (DVD - $2.97 never received; Fraudulent charge $139.95 not authorized) of which your company never bothered to fulfill the simple requested DVD which would explain the vague and un-descript company product and poor business practices.

• Kc
      5th of Jul, 2010

This has been verified as beiing factual and true!!