Internet Business Resource DevelopmentNot truthful with the facts offered

I was called by this company for them to help me recover some of the funds I had already spent to purchase a website plus other companies targeting me to purchase more enhancements to my websites. I was told the total cost was $7, 750.00, BUT, I had received a discount coupon for $6, 750.00. That left me owing $1, 000.00. Then, I was offered an "Advanced" eCommerce package for $2, 000.00. I had no money left o my 4 credit cards so they enticed me to sign up with Pay Pal for the $3, 000.00. Thinking I would be working with them to recover some of my credit card debt, I agreed. Then a month or so later I get a call from some one that tells me I need to be making monthly payments to Internet Business Resource Development as I still owe the balance of the $7, 750.00. I was shocked. I spoke with my coach after that and was dismayed to learn that he said I indeed did still owe the balance. No word from them since. But, I did realize they wanted to build me an additional web site, soooo, I think that is what it was all about in the first place. I don't know that they were really going to try to recoup my money.

Lo
Feb 04, 2015

More Internet Business Resource Development Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lo
      Aug 10, 2015

I really have to reassess my complaint against Internet Business Resource Development. Since I posted the complaint, Internet Business Resource Development has been in contact with me and advising me on the steps I need to take so I can recover the funds I had paid out to the companies that were scamming me. The coaches at Internet Business Resource Development are very professional with their guidance for the recovery of my funds. They are doing this for the $3, 000.00 I initially invested with them and are waiving all other charges. I am very pleased that they are working with me and they are giving me advice on how to make these recoveries. I feel the Internet Business Resource Development team have truly gone out of their way for my benefit. I would strongly recommend Internet Business Resource Development to anyone who is or has been in similar circumstances as I am in. They do follow through.