Internet Business Listings / suspicious company

Got a call. No listing on the callerID, Bogus phone number with and answering machine that said'due to the overwhelming responses we are unable to answer your call and we will return your call in 2 days??? Promised to sent an e-mail that never arrived.The Vegas thing.Went to check out their web site which didn't exist and thanks to the site that alerted me to possible FRAUD.The bank was called and payment stopped.www.411locals.com Watch yourself when you are dealing with them.They offer 399 to 299 to 199 to get you.[protected] Edie Branzula.Check them out before you do business.They offered to set up a web site for me.

Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +5 Votes
411Locals.com sells a service that you can get for free, go to maps.Google.com and set your account up today.. very simple.no reason to pay someone to do it for you. they also resell a wight loss supplement. this can get worse
Agree Disagree +4 Votes
Woman named Vivian called representing 411-locals.com. She asked if I had internet access, I lied and told her I didn't. She wanted me to update a profile that they have listed on her company's website about my company. Looked them on the BBB website, nothing. Looked them up on reverse phone search, no name but originating from Las Vegas, NV. Then, gave me a number to call back on (866) 391-0622 - which is not listed either. Checked them out on who.is. Website is listed under a Russian woman's name.
Caller ID: Out Of Area
Caller: www.411locals.com
Caller Type: Telephone Surveyor
Agree Disagree +4 Votes
I am a very unsatisfied customer. I was supposedly the first company in Charlotte under Corporate and Furnished Rentals. Although it worked at first, I am no longer anywhere to be found in Google. I’ve tried several times to call 411locals.com to figure out why and I don’t get my phone calls returned. However, I still get telemarketers from 411local calling me to start their service which I paid for and don’t receive.
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I reject their offers. If you search Google you will find more information. Please check... their "Support Forum" :) since they do not answer any phone calls or emails:
"911locals comunity - here we talk about 411locals company"
A  16th of Feb, 2010 by