Internet Business Advisors, Inc. / Unauthorized Billing

1 FL, United States Review updated:

AT & T have charged to our account unauthorized charges without our permission. I am currently speaking to the US Attorney's office, Jeff Nolan, as well as the FCC office in order to investigate this matter. Please send me ten more names in order for the Class Action Fraud can be established.

Comments

• Ci
      1st of Dec, 2008

I was swinddled into oweing ATT $178.00. After several calls to them they lowered the amount to $108.00 for sevice I never got. I too sent a complaint to the attorney general. Haven't heard yet.

• Ly
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I cancelled this as I received tea that was supposed to be free for 30 days and the same week as receiving the tea I was billed a large amount for shipment then another amount for internet access plus a week later another large amount for the tea itself which I had rung up and cancelled. I keep on getting charged for internet access even though I have cancelled. The next step is to write to my bank to ask them not to pay anything further out of my bank account to this company. Will keep you posted if I do.