Internet antivirus pro / Download Program

1 304 Lindenwood Dr.Belvidere, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8158472429

I bought and downlaoded an antivirius program for my computer. it cleaned my system and then the program was gone the next day. I spent $105.00 on this program and a week later no program and my virus are back and no system to clean . They dont answer my eamil request or the messages i have left at the support line..

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Jan, 2009
    Internet AntivirusPro - Unauthorized charges
    Internet AntivirusPro

A ad appeared on my computer screen indicating that my computer was infected with a malicious virus which could destroy my computer files.

The ad stated that the antivirus software being offered would clean the virus from my computer and also protect my computer from future malicious viruses.

The advertised price was $91.45 for a 3 year subscription. I paid the indicated price using my Visa checkcard/credit card.

I received a receipt which I printed. Those transaction took place on 12/27/08.

• He
      13th of Jan, 2009

The adware popping up IS a virus. Some sites you may hit will auto-install this garbage and then it's hell to get rid of it since it changes Windows directories and other nasty stuff.The one you got sounds alot like the Rapid Virus Protection that was popping up on mine.They wanted a bunch of money also. I just did a rollback to a previous date and it was gone, but not until it drove me near crazy.