Internet Advancement / Save your money - don't contract with Internet Advancement!

In April 2007, I entered into a contract with Internet Advancement because they said they would have me ranked in all the major search engines. After 120 days they did not have me ranked in Google, where 60% of all internet business comes from (they had me ranked in only some small search engines). When I asked them why I wasn't ranked on Google, they said they didn't know!

I found they did not honor their guarantee and refund policy, stating that when I asked for it they had fulfilled their obligations and that I didn't qualify for the refund. In September 2007, I canceled my contract with them, after five months if broken promises.

They call themselves 'Search Engine Optimizers', but I found the only thing optimized was their bank account, at my expense!

Save your money - don't contract with Internet Advancement!

Va

Comments

• Ev
      24th of Nov, 2007

It is very hard to get ranked on search engines. you need quality web pages that talk a lot about the keyword(s) you are discussing and more importantly you need "link backs" from websites with high google rankings already. I really much doubt you will ever receive high google rankings with one of these companies. unless they go through and optimize your description and keywords with words relevant to every page on your website.

Even with all the above i still only have a google page rank of 7.