Internet Access Provider / Failure to provide Services

1 Tehachapi, CA, United States Review updated:

In 12/08 I obtained services from FindNot.com [aying for one year of service, for the purpose of protection from Identity Theft. They were very supportive as I am not computer savy and assisted me until I was able to access their servers. Their service was very good at least from my experience since this is the first time using a SSH Tunneling Service.

Serveral weeks ago I thought I had to configure something in my computer since I was not able to connect to the internet through the FindNot service nor could I use the online Forum attempting to informally repair my connection. I have emailed their support@findnot.com numerous times.

I have asked them and believe they should have notified us that they may have went bankrupt, servers are all down etc...

I could except a reasonable excuse for their service not working but not contacting anyone is very unprofessional

Comments

• Br
      31st of May, 2009

I had contacted findnot.com and asked for a prorated refund. They did refund my money for the future months I was unable to utilize their services. Thank you

• Ne
      1st of Jun, 2009

Well, it seems you are that 0.0001 % of the 99.999 % of people who somehow got refunded which i find hard to believe. The last messasge i got from them is that they're under investigation and this i got only because my lawyer started a case against them to get my money back (big sum of money !). So i'm still waiting for my money and gave them 30 days to come up with it. My lawyer says that all their systems are being investigated and possibly been already compromised by the government before it got to this point.

• Br
      30th of Jun, 2010

This company did refund my money after the posting on here.