internationaltalentmanagers.com / They charge, lie and scam

I found the website www.internationaltalentmanagers.com and wanted to find the job through them, but it turned out that the website is scam. At the beginning, they asked to provide personal info, after that they asked to pay for some services, but later they simply started to avoid me. It was really disappointing and I decided to post negative review in order to warn other people. Please, share this info and post comments about your experience with them.

Cu
Jul 27, 2014

Comments

• Ab
      Aug 08, 2014

I totally agree with u, i' from Kuwait and within 2 days (yesterday and today) i got 2 long calls from them, yesterday someone called John Smith spoke to me, and today someone called Scout. They put me over the moon and showed to me i'm the perfect and ideal candidate to fill the position. And because i already have a MBA, they had no choice but to offer me another professional diploma!

The way of marketing this is very suspicious, i asked them about the possibility of showing my CV to the employer without having this recommended diploma, they refused and told me stright away that i will lose the job if i will not take this diploma! Doubtful!

Another point is the enrollment to take this diploma, he explained to me that you have to register NOW! With no tolerance to make it tomorrow!

I have agreed with them to move Kuwait time, however, after reading your kind comments, it is done and everything became clear!

Soooo please be careful. Not the MBA holder nor any other certificate holder are escaping their (must-to-do) courses!