InternationalCarSpares.co.uk / Items nevere delivered!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

BIG LIES ONLY BIG LIES... I had a request for a Throttle body for Nissan Xtrail... I pay but after 4 weeks I didn't received nothing... every times when I call them they said they already send it... but nothing... I ask for tracking number from package or some prove they send the spare part but they didn't give me nothing... ONLY LIES... every time when I called they said they will call me back to give me the information... but they didn't. THEY ARE THE BIGGER LIARS THAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE... IF YOU WANT TO BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL DO ON YOUR RISK... TAKE CARE!

Comments

Tr
  23rd of Jul, 2008

these are a joke of a firm i ordered an fto gearbox and specifically told them the exact gearbox i needed down to the part number, and stressed it had to be 5 speed the garage who repaired my car also confirmed it was the correct gearbox with them before they sent it and when it arrived it was completely wrong, it took them 2 weeks to collect the wrong gearbox another week to refund me and then they didnt give me a full refund, 2 months on i am still trying to get the rest of my refund, they keep0 fobing me off saying it has or is being refunded. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS FIRM I AM LOOKING AT TAKING LEGAL ACTION!