International/Proquobooks / Run AROUND With terrible service

International books /ProQuoBooks is a terrible seller on AMAZON.COM. I odered a book and they send me a wrong book plus they didn't even have a packing slip it or reciept with it Then trying to get response from them is just as bad asking me questions that are going to change the mistake on there part They are unprofessional they do not admit to, there mistake I ALWAYS ORDER on amazon.com and never had promblem with the seller's on there website these incompentant as seller's I think some of ther employee's must be on Drug's or something .I very displeased with Company! DON'T BUY BOOKS Them. SINCERLY, GILBERT REYES LOS ANGELES

Comments

5th of May, 2009

Mr Reyes is a terrible speller.

His book was likely drop shipped from a third party bookseller - hence no invoice included - and it is this seller who must have shipped the wrong item.

In future I' d advise looking at the site bookfinder.com for recent ISBN books. This will give you the best choice of sellers and a range of prices, conditions, new and used.

For older books, pre-ISBN, the vialibri website is the best meta-search service.

I speak as an internet bookseller who occasionally does business with ProQuo.