International Payment Center / Scam letter

1 309-311 Partridge AvenueWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (204)338-6095

Got a letter stating I won $ 15000.00, but first I have to send them $20.00 fee, and answer qualifying question on supplied form "1080".
Never enter any contests ever. Where they got my address and all data about me. They must have steel it or buy it from somebody who has this info.

More International Payment Center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Look!

They emailed " I have checked my address (below) and I authorise my merchandise #552584 or UD$2, 741.88"
    and then, require date of birth, credit card Nbr., C.V.V. No for security and releasinf fee US$31.95.-

International Product Register at 580 South Research Place Central lslip, NY 11722, U.S.A.

They are fraudulent use of credit cards.
    Their website is www.multishipment.com as well

David Yeong

• Ki
      19th of Mar, 2009

I received an email from International payment centre say i won a 61" sony tv or bank cheque for 2, 741.88 so send fee of $35 for shipping costs. You now confirm it is a scam, thanks. Some people are so dishonest.

• Fo
      6th of Apr, 2009

I was sent that too today, that is why I google it and I found out that they are real scam. Thanks

• Bo
      6th of Jun, 2009

I have received several letters also sent me a check for $783.00 for merchandise nocharge from a brooks &company ltd lake grove Ny po
    box294 11755-0294, need to Send $29.00 processing fee received others with different names same po &state, I think they pay the post office to look at address they need to make money from somewhere they say their lnot making enough to cover expenses this is only my opinon.I get one a day of this Ihave every one of thesein a file I even get stuff from a singapore co.this has been going on april last one today June 6 2009.

Bob C Reno NV

• Al
      4th of Jul, 2009

I received an email, saying " can you get grant money from the Govrnment? Then a new window prompted on my screen ..

Pay to:
    US $2, 741.88 The Maximum amount up to: Two Thousand Seven Hundred Fourty One Dollars and Eighty Eight Cents

Preapproved parcel ready to ship for

cash alternative to be sent to me immediately.

Consignees are advised that the parcel contents described herein were pre-determined by specific criteria; consignees may determine parcel contents in advance by consulting the information listed as in the Terms & Conditions Approved executed by.
    Warehouse Release Signature

Optional Payment Method
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Terms and Conditions
    Privacy Policy
    PERSONAL AGREEMENT:
    I have checked my address (below) and I authorise my merchandise #552584 or US $2, 741.88 cash alternative to be sent to me immediately.

To receive my items, I only pay a modest release fee of just US $31.95
    Card No.

Card Exp. Date
    MM YYYY C.V.V No.
    (The C.V.V No. appears on the signature strip of your credit card or could be 3 or 4 numbers above your credit card no. If your card no. does not have a CVV no., please use an alternate card with a CVV no.)

For your added security, and to prevent fraudulent use of credit cards, please provide the following: Card holder’s date of birth

Please confirm consignee name here:
    FIRST NAME LAST NAME

Where do we deliver your merchandise #552584 and cash value up to US $2, 741, 88?
    STREET ADDRESS

CITY PROV./ STATE COUNTRY ZIP/POST

PHONE EMAIL

VERIFICATION
    Type your name below to verify and accept delivery of Package to name and address shown in "Shipping Name/Address".
    x

100% SECURE SHOPPING -Feel secure shopping with us. All our products and services come with a full money back guarantee. A credit card purchase with us is more secure than handing your credit card to a store clerk at a mall or store. Your credit card is safe, because our site uses the latest encryption technology. When you purchase from us your credit card information is protected with secure commerce servers and credit card fraud detection systems.

SECURITY ALERT! Credit card fraud is a felony punishable by heavy fines and jail time. We cooperate fully with all agencies involved with preventing and investigating online credit card fraud. Crime on the internet does not pay! We investigate each and every order, and report every fraudulent attempt to the authorities.

aliesh

• Ha
      4th of Aug, 2009

I CANT BELIEVE AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE DONE INCLUDING A NASTY LETTER THEY JUST KEEP ON SENDING US THIS CRAP! I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED, CANT THE AURTHORITIES DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE ###!!!

• Ha
      4th of Aug, 2009

they sent us a letter addressed to us but when we opened the letter it had some other name and address on it, at least get the details right if your going to try pull a scam!!!

17th of Aug, 2009

These emails keep coming, first it was 2, 700, 00 and now it's almost 8, 000, 00... hmmm.
    I have even tried to get in touch with this company but I never got any answeres. They don't seem to care ;-D.

HOW STUPID THEY THINK WE (the people) ARE!!!

$ 7, 978, 452
    Justin Case:
    You are authorized as a verified recipient of this financial opportunities notice via email selection of being a worthy, cash candidate providing you respond before the end of the current payment period. AAFS is delighted to send you absolutely FREE, your check CASH award entry and opportunities totaling $ 7, 978, 452 guaranteed to be awarded by sponsoring companies complied and reported by AAFS for your full and immediate access. Each document of assessment must be disbursed by the independent sponsors.

No. Program Code. Recipient ORD. EXT. Value 06 07 08
    5. 200211435 Bill Sender US $ 490.00
    6. 200210568 Justin Case $ 7, 978, 452
    7. 200312938 Tom G. Shoemaker US $ 795.00

All corvered in Form E-40A
    (to go see claim form click here)
    This is not a bill. This is a solicitation. You are under no obligation to pay the amount stated unless you accept its offer.

This advertisement is being sent to you from:

Access America Financial Group 580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, USA
    To unsubscribe from receiving further emails from us, please click here: Unsubscribe
    Please read the privacy policy by clicking on Privacy Policy
    Click here to view the Terms & Conditions
    Click here to view the Frequently Asked Questions
    Click here to view the Hints & Tips

• Wa
      26th of Aug, 2009

Hi.
    thank you so much for verifying my doults about this $2, 741.88 scam, I nearly gave in to the thought of actually giving these dishonest people my personal details.
    I really do hope somebody puts a stop to all of this!!!

• Us
      17th of Sep, 2009

You have been pre-assigned a parcel containing a SONY 61" PROJECTION TV or a bank check for US $2, 741.88 made payable to you, or other merchandise item as stated herein

This advertisement is being sent to you from:

International Payment Centre 580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, USA

Please read the privacy policy by clicking on Privacy Policy
    Click here to view the Terms & Conditions

• Do
      18th of Sep, 2009

Hi all.
    to David Yeong Choi, kim Drum, alieshgrace, wairata3, Juancho, usadream:
    I'd received the letter exactly the same today.
    specially to wairata3:
    So nothing is finished till today. Unfortunately.

• Se
      11th of Oct, 2009

I've received the same e-mail:

You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on 2007-07-09, from IP Address 82.200.152.208.
    When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages.
    We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered.If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST.
    In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.

FreeLotto Member Services

Cuisinart food processor
    Hoover upright vacuum
    Sony camcorder
    Whirlpool washer & dryer
    YOU MUST RESPOND WITHIN 48 HRS!

Sergey Mametyev

You have been pre-assigned a parcel containing a SONY 61" PROJECTION TV or a bank check for US $2, 741.58 made payable to you, or other merchandise item as stated above.

All I can say is that - Nothing in the world comes free!

• St
      12th of Nov, 2009

I received a letter today saying it was a Signature and Merchandise Entitlement Release for either US$2741.99 or a 61" sony big screen television or one of other listed items (Digital camera, Weber gas grill, Espresso maker, ruby & opal 24K gold necklace, Bosch dishwasher, compaq computer, ipod classic, etc, ect.) It said to receive my items valued up to US$2741.88, that I should return the registered and bonded request form along with a modest fee of just US$29.95. It also said this was my second announcement which is funny, because I never received a first announcement in the mail. The address was: International Payments Centre, PO Box 294, Lake Grove, NY, 11755-0294. This has all the feel of a scam!

Steve Fuqua

• Aa
      24th of Nov, 2009

Did anyone sent in the fee of US$29.95?

• To
      15th of Dec, 2009

Dear Sir, i am Mr Totoe Jacob, please include my country's name in the list of Countries provided above.

Name of my Country is SOLOMON ISLANDS.

REQUESTING OPTIONAL PAYMENT METHOD: I want to pay the fee for my item, but due to i have no credit card at this point of time, i therefore requesting an optional payment method before the time due.

CONTACT INFORMATION: totoejocab@gmail.com

Thank you, from Totoe Jacob.

• Ba
      13th of Jan, 2010

Morning
    I'm from Malaysia .
    Yesterday I just reply to the international payment center from Jakarta.
    Said that I win 2mil usd. Due to FIFA contest from lotto lotery.
    They ask me to send money rm 2000 by today to Jakarta.
    After they will send me the cek.I have the email. Pls help me?
    Pls email to my address so I can email to u the winning prize.
    My email add is. Bai8548@yahoo.com

Can some bodey help me?

• To
      15th of Jan, 2010

Well i'm agree to pay my fee, but i have a concern about the distance between my country Solomon Islands and USA. Its too far. What do you say about that?

• Dc
      19th of Jan, 2010

I have been sent same letter with 1080. Remember if you really win they would have sent an official letter with certified check and phone numbers to reach them. You would only have to pay necessary taxes from win either at time you receive monies or at year end. Do not send money in order to receive gifts, if they are truly something you won, then they would pay for shipping and handling charges.

• Mi
      15th of Feb, 2010

Pay to:
    US $2, 741.88

The Maximum

Preapproved parcel ready to ship for

cash alternative to be sent to me immediately.

Warehouse Release Signature

Card No.

Card Exp. Date
    MM 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 YYYY 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015

C.V.V No.

DD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 MM 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 YYYY 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 1962 1961 1960 1959 1958 1957 1956 1955 1954 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1948 1947 1946 1945 1944 1943 1942 1941 1940 1939 1938 1937 1936 1935 1934 1933 1932 1931 1930 1929 1928 1927 1926 1925 1924 1923 1922 1921 1920 1919 1918 1917 1916 1915 1914 1913 1912 1911 1910 1909 1908 1907 1906

Please confirm consignee name here:
    FIRST NAME LAST NAME

STREET ADDRESS

CITY PROV./ STATE COUNTRY ZIP/POST
    pick country belowUnited StatesCanadaAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanThe BahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia HerzegovinaBotswanaBrazilBritish Virgin IslandsBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaColombiaComorosCongoCook IslandsCosta RicaCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaGabonThe GambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyIvory CoastJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiNorth KoreaSouth KoreaKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic ofMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMexicoMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMongoliaMoroccoMozambiqueNamibiaNauruNepalThe NetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorwayOmanPakistanPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairn IslandPolandPortugalQatarReunionRomaniaRussiaRwandaSt. Kitts & NevisSt. LuciaSt. Vincent & The GrSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSeychellesSierra LeoneRepublic of SingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSomaliaSouth AfricaSpainSri LankaSt. HelenaSt. Pierre and NequeloSudanSurinameSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad & TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican CityVenezuelaVietnamVirgin IslandsWallis and Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaYemenYugoslavia (Former)ZaireZambiaZimbabwe

PHONE EMAIL

VERIFICATION
    x

• El
      20th of Mar, 2010

HI, my name is Elson Windster
    from : CURACAO N.A

FREELOTTO sent to me the date september 09 that i win three prizes 1-$300 2-$10.ooo, 00 3-$1.000.000, 00
    they asc me for the TSN number ay sent it for, and they lat me now that it is not the correct number, but i don"t have any number more
    so i can sent to freelotto, and now fryday 12-03-2010 I sent a mail to JEFF HARRISON that i put the mail that they sent to me on all
    EMAIL saids so that every body can see that the game FEELOTTO ONLINE IS A SPAM, Then i get on 16-03-2010 a mail from
    INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CENTER that they pay me $2741, 88 i let you now of this is a spam to ok .