International Marine And Auto / Stolen Money

1 30901 Utica RdRoseville, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-426-8227

http://www.nationwideyachtsales.com/ This is there newest scam at International Marine and Auto... they sent me bad checks and have lied to me. Call the landlord the the newest building and they have no record of Chuck or his Million different companies. You cant run away from your problems now chuck. They have squandered my security money and have ruined my credit, ran up huge bills and told me they would reimburse me when they could. This chuck with his speaker phone games, and his lying. Most of his employees don't even use there real names. That is what the attorney general told me. Including the person I met named Nathan, they told me his name is Russell. Don't go thru with national wide yachts or international marine and auto. I have tried to call this chuck gebell or chuck anthony what ever you wish to call him. I know you are reading this Chuck and the time is coming for you to pay the money for my repo and my 3 payments just like you stated was in the contract and what you are not holding up to!!! Start using your real names or do you think that you all wont go down with him. If those are your sons that work for you what a great example you set for them. They should watch you go to jail, and your wife too. You owe me to much money chuck.

Comments

• Rv
      15th of Oct, 2008
    international marine and auto - lost funds and equity
    International marine and auto
    Roseville
    Michigan

I have tried to warn people of this operation,
    And now it appears the structure of this business is crumbling down.
    There are many employees that no longer work for Chuck,
    The game is up Chuck...
    Because what he does to people makes them sick as well.
    Try to feed this parona, and you will get nothing but crap afterwards.
    Some mighty little man behind his speaker phone,
    Acting like he is a mightier force,
    But he isn’t one up,
    Other then being the Chuck he is.
    Wait until you receive a dose of him,
    It’s like a bad poison.
    What an arrogant ###,
    And he gets off,
    Because people still feed him.
    I feel empathy for anyone that tries to do business with him,
    Karen Thomas Gebell and Charles V Gebell, the VP and owner.
    We have seen the small stinky whole in the wall operation they run,
    Far less then impressive, considering the money we invested.
    Pathetic, would be a small word to describe the interaction with the company,
    Or it’s owner.
    To conclude,
    What is up Chuck
    ….because everything you have done thus far is sick…..better be playing the titanic song, It seems your on your way to going down.

• Im
      17th of Oct, 2008

Sounds like you may need an agent for your poetry? They do have medication for your frustrations.

6th of Nov, 2008

chuck has stolen my $1, 000 now...when they were looking for a boat for me they would not stay off my phone...but now they wont get on the phone...return calls or anything. they tell me a danielle does refunds...my question is does she exist? she wont get on the phone nor return calls. this morning i began filing my complaints in michigan and maryland. maybe michigan will take care of them locally and maryland will pursue them for interstate commerce fraud. so if they return my money im happy...if not please help me, help them crumble and put chuck in jail...what a piece of ### he is!!! anyone wanting to verify this information please do not hesitate to call me at 443-980-2506...oh chuck if you are reading this...call me you ###!!!

• Te
      6th of Nov, 2008

I am dealing with Chuck and your right.

He's a liar, cheat and has a bad reputation

I am filing a complaint with the IRS, Attorney General already done and on the web.

He is committing fraud, he corrupt, evading taxes and God only knows what else.

We need to put this guy out of business. Any suggestions

Terry

• Te

Chuck is ###

Get the word out.

Let's get everyone together and force him into court and put this ### out of business once and for all.

Terry

• G
      14th of Nov, 2008

They all are lairs and frauds. This is crimiamal. WHY ARE THE STILL IN BUSINESS? Thy have stolen 3000.00 from me and my 65yr old mother. has anyone had any luck getting money back, if so how.. Why cant we have him arrested for fraud???

18th of Nov, 2008

Unless each individual has the funds to afford a private attorneys, at this point, filing with the attorney general, is your best option. In to many cases, people being out the money they are, can't afford to fight them alone.
    Complaints sent to the Attorney General are being handled, but will take some time.
    Everything must be verified, which takes a great deal of paperwork to accomplish. If you have not yet done so, please contact Jason Evans at the Attorney Generals Office in Michigan at 517-333-0855.
    It may be a slow process, with no immediate relief, but there is a back log of cases. Feel free to ask Jason questions. It is far better that it all be reported to a single source, then for each individual just to seek out their own attorney for some type of restitution.
    Chuck has his game down, but the Attorney Generals office already has a few things of their own in the works, it just takes people to continue to file complaints to strengthen the case.
    I am sincerely sorry for all of your losses, and for those reading thinking it won't happen to them, call the number, learn a few things, and maybe you will think again!

18th of Nov, 2008

Be careful,
    anyone interested in doing business with this company or so called "Man",
    He has changed his name, his employees that didn't like his slimy practice, and his company name...but he keeps his same old soulless scaly skin...He can't really offer Eden or an escape from your problems or promise for your wants, so please don't bite the shiny apple!
    He is like a nasty worm that leaves the bitter taste, but ultimately works its way to the core,
    hitting you where it hurts.
    The Attorney General in Michigan, as well as other attorney's I spoke to in the area, agree that Jason Evans should be our point of contact.
    Nobody wants to see anymore people being taken for granted. Especially, the innocent peole he preys upon.

• Cl
      16th of Dec, 2008

This whole freaking company is a scam! Ive lost over 100k with these liars. They try and sound professional but things are totally ghetto. They have no idea what they are doing. NEVER NEVER NEVER work with these people!

• Mi
      9th of Jan, 2009

Chuck is a Lair, They have done me real wrong also. They sold my boat to a guy that hasnt made a payment yet. It has been 6 months and i am making the payments for a boat i cant find and dont have. The other company Great oaks was bull crap also.

We need to figure out a way to go after these guys. They promise the world and dont answer your calls afterwards. The screwed with the wrong person this time. They will be shut down

We are told by the new company that took over the payments that they have 1000's of unhappy clients.

• Ss
      13th of Jan, 2009

Chuck had my vehicle returned to him through a defaulted buyer. He put someone else in the vehicle without me signing a new agreement. My vehicle was then impunded due to an unlicensed driver. I was never told this fact until after my vehicle was sold at an auction. I need any and all assistance I can get to get this piece of crap cchuck to pay me the $12500 he owes me and money to replace the vehicle that I am still currently paying for. If you can help me call me at 334-717-1270. Seth
    ** Since this post Chuck has contacted me and stated that this was not his problem! He has cursed and threatened me, even to the point of saying he will file a lawsuit against ME!!! If anyone considering doing business with these people I urge you to find another business to handle your needs. Chuck adn company make a living off of stealing other people's money, spewing false promises, and never intending to honor their word on resolving your issues.

15th of Jan, 2009

These people (guy said his name was Charles Derek) contacted me through a Craigslist ad. I had him send me the contracts, but even after reading what looked like a legit contract, I let my gut (and wife) knock some sense into me and promptly told them "no thanks".
    They called again a few weeks later and again I politely told them "no thanks".
    They just called me again today asking why I didn't want to do their program and I told them I just wasn't comfortable with having MY boat in the hands of someone else without it being paid for. He kept pushing and pushing and I finally I just said "Hey - I've made my decision, stop harassing me".
    This guy was a real jerk on the phone, and quite harassing. I'm just glad I made the right decision and told him to piss off - especially after reading some of the other comments here. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT CONTACTING THIS (SUPPOSED) COMPANY!!!

• To
      19th of Feb, 2009

When the truck was impounded all he had to do was get us the up dated registration and we could have gotten the truck out of impound, but he chose to ignore our calls and pleas so the truck got sold at the sheriff's auction.

• Co
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I just to start by saying I hope all of you that got ripped off by this guy and his company, that you all get back your money or property from him and that him and his associate's gets prosecuted to fullest extend of the law.

I was going to do business with him but after checking with the Better Business Bureau and reading these complaints, I will not be doing business with him or any one affiliated with him. The BBB gave his company a grade F which is the lowest grade they can give.

I too had a gut feeling about him. It wasn't a good one. I hope if any one else is considering to do business with him and his company, they put into conderations what the BBB grade is on them and what you all have gone through. I know it made my mind up.

Thanks to you all for your comments and again I hope you all retrieve your property or your money.

• Ha
      15th of Apr, 2009

They are now selling the same scam under the (new) name NMIG (http://www.nmiginc.com). The same Charles Derek contacted me via an ad I have, so be aware.

Charles Derek

(866)528-5311 ext.16
    Fax (586) 585-2624

• De
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I too am a victim of "Chuckie". He owes me $1368.00 right now. His previous employee "Danielle" leases my truck, when she left the company back in August 2008, she never informed me she gave the truck to someone else, she never brokered a new contrat, nothing...I found the new driver on my own. Long story short, not only they never got a contract with my signature with the new driver, NOTHING, no authorization for anything. So when I found out the current driver has been paying in money orders written out to me can you imagine how livid I am because I have been getting bounced checks one after the other, costing me in excess of $1000 in overdrafts. Im not going to take the brunt of this, he will pay. Without a contract or without authorization can you say ""Endorsement Fraud"". Also I do have a legal firm looking into a law suit to try to shut them down . Im sick of false promises, bounced checks, now I cant even pay my house payment, and I have two kids and my child support to take care of my kids is being sucked up each week to cover the overdraft charges he left me with.
    Trust me, I am prepared to let him have it, his days of being Mr Knowitall and the Shrewd, Rude, and Pompuss ### he is will come to an end or I will embarrass him with my story everywhere I can. I want my money, I have kids to raise.
    Contact me if anyone has info, or wants my input or info. Email me at
    Detroitspideysgirl@msn.com
    Thanks
    Cyndi

28th of May, 2009

I unfortunately signed a contract with "Chucky Boy" in March 2007 to find us a "buying partner" for our motor home. If I didn't call John Beauregard of "Great Jokes" EVERY MONTH, my wife and I would not have received our payments (They were LATE every month). I'm sorry to say that my mother-in-law agreed to a similar deal with her motor home and her payments were also late. So, I have 2 isolated incidences to reference and something happened with Great Jokes and International back in September...August was the last payment we both received. Since then, I flew to North Carolina (I'm located in Michigan) to get my motor home out of the crusty repo lot and found out that Great Jokes didn't pay them either. I had to pay the repo guy to get possession of my motor home...$750 PLUS $20 per day for storage...$1, 250 total. THANKS CHUCKY-BOY. My buying partner DISTROYED my motor home and according to the contract, Chucky Boy (International Marine) is responsible to clean it up…yeh…right!

IF YOU GET NOTHING ELSE OUT OF THIS, KNOW THIS...International Marine & Auto and Great Jokes are no longer located at the offices located at 30901 Utica Road, Roseville, MI 48066 and their phone numbers have now been disconnected. Chucky Boy and his posse of thieves skated...didn't give their landlord any notice, owing them months of rent too (big surprise). So, where is he now...if you know, I'd be very interested to find out. I think we should ALL start our own website and *uck Chucky Boy just like he did all of us!!!

28th of May, 2009

Call Chuck Gebell at 877-604-6644. Might I suggest that we all contact him, try to get into one of their "units" listed on the website. Contact the people that own these listed items and inform them that they're about to enter into a HUGE scam! Sounds good to me! If Chucky-Boy can use his many names, why can't we, in order to protect Chuck's many, many, many, many victims.

Chuck Gebell
    P.O. Box 806148
    St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
    Fax: 586-791-2674

I shared with you his phone number just about a minute ago!

mkpepper2003@yahoo.com

• 0 Votes

I AGREE WITH YOU KELLY I AM IN A SIMILAR SITUATION WITH THEM AND HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF ALSO. THEY DONT RETURN PHONE CALLS EVEN WHEN YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE WHAT A SURPRISE. CHUCK AND HIS WIFE KAREN ARE BOTH SCAMMERS AND I WONDER HOW THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT NOWING THAT THEY RIPPED INNCOENT PEOPLE OFF. AND WHEN I DID TALK TO CHUCK HE WAS VERY RUDE AND A ###. THE ATTORNEY GENERAL ISNT DOING THERE JOB TO FAST AND THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE BEING RIPPED OFF WHICH IS BULL CHIT. AND I AGREE WITH YOU SOMEONE SHOULD CONTACT THE OWNERS OF THE UNITS ON THERE BEFORE THEY TO GET SCAMMED. I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU KELLY VIA-EMAIL IS THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS MKPEPPER2003@YAHOO.COM OR IS THAT ONE OF MANY EMAILS THAT BELONG TO INTERNATIONAL MARINE AND AUTO