International Marine And Auto Investiment Inc / Complaint for Internationl Marine and Auto Investiment Inc

United States Review updated:
This would be a warning to any potential buyers or sellers wanting to business with International marine and auto investment Inc.
The amount of complaints against this company is under investigation.
The Attorney Generals office in Michigan has not only a full time attorney working on this case,
But, also a special investigation unit has been assigned.
This company is also known as Great Oakes asset management
They are basically two in the same.
The name of their management group has changed in time,
But the faces have remained.
It has come down to misappropriation of funds.
So if your think you have escrow or seller, think you have security, think again.
There are people within a single year, out more money then what most make in wages.
The complaints against this company are surmounting to a point the Attorney Generals office in Michigan has launched a full out investigation into their dealings, not to mention they are currently involved in federal charges.
If you review the posting on this and other bulletins you will find they are recent,
And it is suggested that you do your research to find out what problems this company has before you even consider them.
They have negative reviews by the better business bureau.
If you think what shows submitted as being resolved, actually is, a wrong synopsis.
They merely answered, and according to record, not with honesty.
International marine and auto investment Inc,
From many sources, owes more then they have payable.
The complaints are viable if you call the Attorney Generals Office at [protected].
This is a review of a company that is found to have multiple complaints filed against them.
They are having obvious problems, .
The excuse from them is that it is ex employees, but at this point it is unacceptable.
Make a call and be informed.
There are many complaints about international marine and auto investment.
Be warned, read the reviews, and make a call.
Rv

Comments

Te
  11th of Feb, 2009
I too have been scamed by this company and have filed a complaint with the attorney general.case no-ag#200703490.Iwas advised that the Attorney General could not make any suggestions on how to handle my case but would keep my file open.They did advise me that I needed to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.I did that and received a reference no-12549010 and a letter thanking me for fileing.To this day I have never heard anything from the FTC.International leased my car to a Pamela Jackie Thomas at 21824 Rose Hollow Dr, Southfield Mi 48075.Please be advised never deal with scam artist pole grinding ### she will ripp you off and extort money any way she can.She made some payments on the car then decided to let someone in Alanta Georgia have my car.Of course Chuck called to let me know they found the and was going to pick it up.weeks went by I heard nothing from Chuck.Then I called International and has to use an alias in order for Chuck to answer the phone.He advised me that he contacted US Bank and told them where my car was and that they could pick it up.Wow such a liar.The car was sold at the auto auction for 1.700.00 leaving a balance of 9.200.00.Called Chuck to try to get him to make payments and he advised me to contact his attorney John P Frazer III.As of now the balance owed on the car per the collection agency is 9.200.00, but they will be willing to accept 7.200.00.We'll thats part of the story I would need to wright a book on these scam artist.Again please do not deal with International Marine and Auto or Pam Thomas. I was told that internation has opened up a store in Flordia wow how many more people will be scamed!!!This could be a story for Dateline NBC.THX for reading.Teresa Spaulding-Shaw.PLease email me at tshaw430@sbcglobal.net.