International Magazine Company Inc. / Money back

United States Review updated:
i just want to know how i can get my money back from them. Please let me know either by email lynn_b84@yahoo.com or [protected] Tracy Butler. Thank you. they told me i got entered into sweepstakes that i had this chance to subscribe to these magazines for 39.00 for 2 yrs. never seen them they just got my money.

N  4th of Nov, 2008 by
they charged more than they were sopposed to and i found out that its all a scam . please help
D  15th of Apr, 2009 by
hi, this is Josefina and i just got a letter saying that they are going to send me to collection, and i never receive no letters or phone calls yes i did try to get magazines and paid the first month and they toll me they were going to send me a letter saying what was my plan and they toll me that i was entering for sweepstakes and never receive anything till now. what can i do.
N  1st of Feb, 2010 by
they tricked me into signing up for a subscription of 79.73 a month (in dollars).
N  1st of Feb, 2010 by
same thing please email me the answer at holaiamisabella@yahoo.com i just got the letter and such and it sayds i have a subscription of $79.73 a month for 4 YEARS!!!
N  7th of Jan, 2011 by
I am also dealing with this company. I got scammed into paying for magazines for two years, and have been making payments for several months. The have an active credit card for me and they turned me into a claim agency to collect the rest of the money, almost 400 dollars. I was never notified of any missed payments becuase I was unaware that THEY stopped taking payments out of the credit card on file. The claim agency says I cannot contact the company and must pay the 400 dollars immediately. Help, is there any way around this?

Please email me at stephanie.rice11@gmail.com