International Magazine Company Inc. / Money back

i just want to know how i can get my money back from them. Please let me know either by email lynn_b84@yahoo.com or [protected] Tracy Butler. Thank you. they told me i got entered into sweepstakes that i had this chance to subscribe to these magazines for 39.00 for 2 yrs. never seen them they just got my money.

Ly

Comments

4th of Nov, 2008

they charged more than they were sopposed to and i found out that its all a scam . please help

15th of Apr, 2009

hi, this is Josefina and i just got a letter saying that they are going to send me to collection, and i never receive no letters or phone calls yes i did try to get magazines and paid the first month and they toll me they were going to send me a letter saying what was my plan and they toll me that i was entering for sweepstakes and never receive anything till now. what can i do.

• Ih
      1st of Feb, 2010

they tricked me into signing up for a subscription of 79.73 a month (in dollars).

• Ih
      1st of Feb, 2010

same thing please email me the answer at holaiamisabella@yahoo.com i just got the letter and such and it sayds i have a subscription of $79.73 a month for 4 YEARS!!!

7th of Jan, 2011

I am also dealing with this company. I got scammed into paying for magazines for two years, and have been making payments for several months. The have an active credit card for me and they turned me into a claim agency to collect the rest of the money, almost 400 dollars. I was never notified of any missed payments becuase I was unaware that THEY stopped taking payments out of the credit card on file. The claim agency says I cannot contact the company and must pay the 400 dollars immediately. Help, is there any way around this?

Please email me at stephanie.rice11@gmail.com