International House of Pancakes

Posted:

Got sick and threw up!

On October 14th 2006 at about 1; 45am my friend and I ordered breakfast, we ordered egg omelet and pancake

After eating our breakfast we went home and up on getting there we got sick and threw up. My complaint is that the our.

Order was ready in a matter of 5 minutes or less so our order was not freshly made. Eggs is something that we need not.

Play with when it comes to a person’s health.

Ruth & Vera

International House of Pancake
1919 Prairie Crossing St.
Kansas City, Ks.66111
913-788-4468
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Comments

A  19th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
I visited the Belmont California international pancake house , i ordered my pancakes i was served in a broken plate where i injured my teeth fall sick ended at the room and was antibiotics , as i swallow the ceramic the manager was panic, and took away the broken plate and said we will take care of all medical and apologize but when i complain they denied and came with different excuses, the manager went on leave the house of pancakes head office in losangles say it is independently own and today i am suffering with pains broken teeth , my point is kid eat free and can get extremely sick if swallowed piece of plates fight these people and their unsafe staffs owners . How the quality of the consumers is bad now and before as the companies giving franchise to idiots and unprofessionals .

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree