International Exteriors(FIN-ALL) / Leaks Everywhere

International Exteriors(FIN-ALL)
We have a Fin-all roof installed, there are so many leaks now that I am going to have to replace my lifetime roof with something else!!! SO much for a warranty, tried contact numbers and are no longer inservice, been given to another user or just no answer. If you hear the name "FIN-ALL ROOFING" in any sort of text in a roofing system just run away, very far away. They will install shoddy roofing and then will be gone out of your life forever never to be found or heard of, except in complaint boards such as this. It is unfortunate for me now, as I am sure the damage done is going to cost me a small fortune again to replace. BEWARE!!! Crap product!!!

A  19th of Jun, 2009 by
100% truth - its the worst roof on the market today! Now Interlock Industries, or Interlock Roofing - stay away!!!
D  11th of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
This sounds like an installer problem NOT a manufacturer issue. I have an Interlock roof in Chilliwack, BC where we get a LOT of rain and after 2.5 years, NOT 1 leak. Like any job done by a contractor, the job is only as good as they are. Don't blame the wrong person.
N  7th of Apr, 2010 by
My Fin-All roof doesn't leak after nearly ten years, but the surface looks like crap.

Obviously my installation was good, but the materials are no good. My roof looks terrible and I will now have to replace a 50 year roof after only 10 years, because it's the worst looking roof on the block.

I have had no luck resolving this with Fin-All either.
A  15th of Mar, 2012 by
I agree the product is the worst on the market ours is only 22 years old every time the snow slides off it takes the color with it . Replaced the gutters twice. leaks in valleys and ridge caps . This roof is backed by the by the B.B.B. WHAT A JOKE.. Fin-All or International Exteriors went bankrupt with our life time grantee. Stay-away from this product
A  12th of Jan, 2013 by
totally agree the roof is total crap. Nine years later (roof installation was started by in 2003 by Fin-All and finally finished six months later in 2004) and our roof was never repaired by Fin-All, Atlantic's Best Roof, IEL, International Roofing or whatever incarnation they are using this week. The straw that breaks the camel's back is that a property search just done recently (January 2013) indicates that International has a LIEN against my property for over $17, 000.00 - a bill that was paid by Citadel Insurance on this particular roofing claim and now I have to hire a lawyer to get rid of them. They never sent me my warranty, nor the $1, 000 they promised me for doing THEIR clean-up and my vet bills caused by the shards of sharp metal. RUN FROM IEL, International, Super-Roof etc. They have no morals, or scruples.
A  26th of Feb, 2015 by
We had our roof installed in 1997 cost of $ 12'500.00 with a 50 year guarantee by Fin-All or international Exteriors. The dam thing is leaking and as I live on Northern Vancouver Island it' going to cost a lot to get it fixed and I'm an old age pensioner on a fixed income. What a rip off.
A  4th of Jun, 2015 by
Our roof was replaced in 2005. We have a leak. No answer with the company when I call,