International Claim department / winnings

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-416-858-95-79

I received a check for $4875. as a deposit on a $125, 000 winning. Instructions are to deposit the check, write a $2875.00 check to "the tax agent". Once this is done, I am to call back and will receive instructions on how to receive the remaining balance minus the $4875.00 check. Once the deposit is made I am to make the second call. Tried the attorney generals office but was on hold forever.
Please confirm. The check is drawn on Zenith Financial and Trust - Check#229219

PLEASE CONFIRM VIA EMAIL

Comments

• Br
      19th of Oct, 2009

I LIVE IN LOUISIANA AND I ALSO JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM FIDELITY FINANCIAL LINKS INC. SAYING I WON 125, 000.00 AND INCLOSED WAS A CHECK FOR $4, 875.00. AND TO CALL 1-416-732-8173 THAT IS NOW DISCONNECTED. WHAT A SCAM, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP AND CHECK FOR $4, 875.00 JUST FOR HAVING TO PUT UP WITH THIS KIND OF CRAP!

• St
      23rd of Mar, 2011

Recieved a letter from international Claim Department in Chemlford Essex With a check for 4989 with anumber to call sounds like afraud to me i never entered a contest for lotto in Sweden. Who else should i contack with this information.

• Ji
      25th of May, 2011

I LIVE IN OHIO AND JUST GOT A CHECK FOR 4, 995.00 AN I WON A SUN OF 250, 000.00 AND HAVE TO PAY 1, 995.00 FOR TAXES THAT I HAVE TO SEND THEM THOUGH WESTERN UNION THATS WHAT I GOT WHEN DO YOU PAY TAXES THROUGH WESTERN UNION THESS DUMBA*** HAS TOBE STOPED AND IM GOING CALL TO EVERYONE ONE I CAN THINK OF LIKE FBI, POSTMASTER.OR ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICER

2nd of Mar, 2014

Yet another SCAM that hurts good people. How can these people be stopped? My folks received
    a letter from Gardview Securities Inc - International Claims Dept. with a check for $1, 590.22. Declared
    winner of DE-LOTTO NORTH AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY! Unbelievable garbage - leave
    elderly folks and everyone else alone.

29th of Apr, 2014

I just recieved a c hech saying that I had won 45, 050.00 and they send me a check for 4, 950.00 that is to pay the Government taxes and insurance for the price that I won and I had to get in touch with Mr Terry Wright, Price Director and the letter was send by Mr Wesley Foy from Manager Account Department